i

future me here!! beginning is kinda bad but pls stick around it gets better ish
——

Him
Narrator POV

Tony sniffled for at least the 100th time. "You'll be alright. You always will be," T'challa said as he tried to get Tony to stop crying. "Steven Rogers was a bastard anyway. Wasn't even that good looking. And besides, he wasn't even your real soulmate."

You see, Tony and T'challa are friends. Though Howard Stark was a complete jackass and snuck his big forehead into the land of Wakanda for some vibranium. He still managed to get some for the brightly colored shield. And yes some of the Wakandians do not approve of his appearance, it is allowed..for now.

"I just don't get it! What's the reason? Why did he leave?" Tony said.

"Sometimes the world will never tell Ukatana."

Tony kept wiping the tears that seemed to fall.

"It's alright." T'challa jet rubbing his back soothingly. "You'll find another, your real soulmate."

"He said we could stay friends." Tony stated.

"See? At least you aren't enemies." T'Challa soothingly replied.

"Sir you have an incoming call from Ms.Potts, shall I answer?" The AI's voice filled the oversized room.

"Yeah sure J might as well." Tony said as he put his StarkPhone against his ear.

"Tony? Hello?"

"Yeah I'm here. What's up?"

"Are you busy?"

"Not at the moment, why?"

"Could you come to this meeting? Ross is throwing a tantrum."

Tony sighed, "Uh yeah sure. I'll be there soon."

Pepper laughed a little relieved laugh until she said, "Thank you."

"Give me 5 minutes."

Tony sighed as he put the StarkPhone away.

Tony turned to face T'challa, "Ross called for a meeting back in New York, you okay with that?"

"Yes, of course. If he called for you it must be urgent."

"Thanks, we'll talk soon don't worry. I know you'll miss me." Before Tony opened the door he shot the next heir a look of sorrow.

The two billionaires shares their goodbyes and Tony left.

"Hey Jarvis."

"Yes Sir?"

"Call a jet here. I need to go back to New York."

"Done. It should arrive in 1.5 minutes. Anything else?"

"No." He sighed and looked up towards the sky just in time to see the jet landing.

That's it! Sorry if it was a little short. Still need to figure out the writing stuff and the story plot.
Word count : 385