v

Hey There

Tony POV

Stephen Strange.

The awkward thing is we were across the street from one another. And we were looking at each other. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a dark red jacket over his shoulders. With skinny pants. And still being the bookworm of the school, he had a book under his arm.

I felt like I have been staring too long. I look away. I continue walking. But then a hand touched my shoulder. What the hell. I swear I almost tripped over air.

"You're so clumsy. As always." Stephen said. Sounded like he was mocking me. And I don't like it.

"Okay tall man. Did you get another growth spurt or something?" I replied. He got like 4 inches taller. I mean it has been a long time.

"Well you certainly didn't get one did you?"

"Fuck off. You're not allowed to bully me like that." I whined like a freaking toddler being chased by a dog.

I didn't even notice how close we were. He was like 3 inches away from my face. So I backed up another 3.

"It was fun talking to you Anthony, but I must get moving." He said. I notices how his hands shook every once in a while. What happened to them? They weren't like that before. He probably caught me staring at them because he put them in his pockets.

"Wait did you call me Anthony? You know I don't like that." I finally catch up. Like jeez brain why are you so slow.

"And I like doing what you don't like. I am going to be late cause of you. So I must get moving." Stephen said. With one of his signature high school smirks when he would raise his hand quicker than me to answer a question. That was so freaking annoying.

"Alright tall man. I'll see you never." I also replied with one of my 'Im Tony fucking Stark' smirks.

"Not that I would like you to." Stephen finally got moving.

Not that I would admit it out loud but I always enjoy the small talks we have. They were always so carefree and nice. But they were only bad because they were so short. I just wish they were a little longer.

Sighing, I start walking back to the tower. Completely forgetting or just loss of interest, in the new cafe. Not like it would just disappear. I could visit it anytime.

I finally reach the StarkTower. Quickly, I hop into the elevator.

"Jarvis workshop please."

"As you wish sir"

Hiii! Sorry this was such a short chapter but I lost inspiration to write. And a have school tomorrow ;( but I really hope this wasn't too bad.
Word Count: 457