xxi

Signed

Narrator POV

Tony went into his room to grab a fresh, new set of clothing. He chose a Star Wars t-shirt and black jeans. Quickly, he put them on.

Heading down to the lab, he noticed it was fairly quiet. Usually it was loud, but guessing it is because of Clint's "retirement," since he was the one always causing it to be so loud in the morning, Tony shrugged it off.

He jumped into the elevator and starting heading down to the workshop.

As soon as he stepped foot into the lab, a combination of happy little beeps and whirrs were heard. The bots rolled over to their creator, welcoming him home.

Bruce looked up from his work. "Oh hey Tony. When did you get back?" He checked his watch.

"Just now." Tony finished patting all of their heads and walked toward Bruce to see what he was working on.

It seems like Bruce was just finishing up of what looked like a...toaster?

"What?" Tony asked.

"What are you what-ing at?" Bruce stared at him with confusion.

"That. What is and why are you making that?" Tony gestured to Bruce's new toaster.

Bruce looked to where Tony was pointing.

"Oh this," He picked up his beautiful creation. "Is a Steve-proof toaster. Because Steve keeps braking them when he tries to set it off. Thought it would be a good idea. You like it?" Bruce rambled.

"Now that, is smart big guy. It's pretty neat." Tony patted Bruce's shoulder and went to work on his stuff.

He pulled up his to-do list. There wasn't much. Just to fix and improve some stuff that needed fixing and improving.

Tony realized that he also had a packet to look at. He placed it on the table, followed by a plop! sound.

Interested in what their creator was doing, Dum-E and U rolled over. While Butterfingers helped Bruce out with his Steve-proof toaster.

He took his time reading through each and every page. Highlighting important things while he had the time to.

Bruce must've left at some point because now Butterfingers was robot-yelling at his brother Dum-E for taking his charging space, and play space, while using all of his own space too. And U was watching the two—while slowly inching towards Dum-E's blender.

———

Three hours pass and Tony finally finishes reading.

He gets up to stretch out his arms and legs.

The bots had been charging for the last 30 minutes. Tony had heard a loud bang! and saw that U had dropped, and broke, Dum-E's blender. U had scrambled away as soon as it swooshed in the air. It gave Tony a massive fright, nearly just nearly causing a panic attack. Meanwhile Dum-E was still fighting with Butterfingers about charging space. Until he heard something crash to the ground. Dum-E almost fainted on his own. Or actually shutdown. Now that wouldn't be so good would it?

Tony promised Dum-E that he would get a new and way better blender for him. It made Dum-E a little happier but he still wouldn't move from his charging space. Butterfingers has seen that his brother was sad so he let him take some of his charging space.

"Hey Jarvis,"

"Yes Sir?"

"Where are the Avengers at? Are they all in the tower?"

"Bird Brain is not in the tower. The rest of them are at the tower. Blonde Head and Captain 1900s are in the gym. Falcon is napping, and Colonel Rhodes is chatting with Ms. Potts." Jarvis said as Tony headed to the common room.

"Mhmm. Thanks J." He said.

"That would be my job Sir." Jarvis replied.

Tony reached the common floor and headed straight to Sam's room, where he knew Sam would be napping, thanks to Jarvis.

He slammed the door open. Surprisingly, Sam didn't wake up. Huh.

Tony turned the bright lights on and Sam covered himself with the covers.

"Wakey wakey bird brain number two." Tony sat in his desk chair and rolled over to Sam's bed.

With no hesitation, he put his legs up onto the bed. This made the Falcon finally get up.

Sam yawned, "What do you want? Can't you see I was sleeping?"

Tony shrugged. "Looked like you were dead and the murderer was kind enough to clean up your blood and put you on your bed. Anyway, I got something for you to read." Tony tossed the new Accords onto his lap.

"I wasn't dead. What is this? Another one?" Sam looked at Tony with a raised eyebrow.

"Not another one, a new another one. But still yeah another one."

"I don't want to look at this. Take it back." Sam tried to give it back to Tony but Tony didn't take it back. He tried to forcefully put it in his hands but Tony rolled away.

"Just read it. I even made it easier for you! Just read all the highlighted parts because those are the only things that really matter." Tony said.

"Fine." Sam flipped the page and started reading.

A few minutes pass and Tony is getting impatient.

"Are you done yet?" He asked every two.

And the answer was always "No. I need a few more minutes."

Then he asked, "Done?" which yay, Sam was finally done.

"Yep. Now what?" He asked.

"Well first, do you agree to the terms?" Tony arches a brow.

"Yeah I'm okay with them." Sam said.

"Then sign the back sheet." Tony tossed a black pen into his lap.

Sam hastily writes his signature on the black line.

"And I'll take that back now please." Tony extends a hand for the Accords. In which Sam does give back.

"Thank you for cooperating!" Tony calls on his way out.

"Yeah yeah.." Sam says as he slowly drifts back to sleep.

One down, five more to go. Tony thought.

And that concludes the twenty-second chapter!! Tony finally gets Sam to sign, but will the others sign as well? 🔥So close to 1k reads! Thank you!!🔥
Word count: 1017