xvi

Immortality

Narrator POV

Tony was on his way to the meeting. There was only so little amount of time before he was late, but he was still walking slowly and peacefully.

Now, it was 10:27, he was still far from close to getting to the meeting room. He was gonna be late either way, so why not just take his time?

He had the Sokovia Accords tucked firmly under his arm. He was calm and wasn't as stressed about being late, which most people would be, because this happened almost every meeting. I say almost every because sometimes he just doesn't even try to show up.

Tony was on his way to his car when suddenly, a magical, sparkly, orange thing stops him. Oh great he's going to be even more late.

A tall, slim, familiar figure steps out of the orange thing. Oh.

"Ah Tony, fancy seeing you here." Stephen says as he closes the portal behind him.

"Yeah same goes for you. What's with the orange thingy and the weird outfit huh? Cosplay or something?" Tony asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh this?" Stephen looks down at himself. "Wha– What no! It's not a weird outfit, nor for a cosplay! It's very comfy for your information. I have no time to dilly dally now, I have to go. Alright?"

"Ohhh yeah me too. What's with the cape by the way?" Tony ignores that Stephen and him has to go somewhere very important, and asks another question.

Stephen stares at him with a "are you serious?" look. "No it's not a cape okay, it's a cloak and doesn't not like to be called a cape. Now I must go. There's no time to waste."

"Okay fine. Bye!" Tony salutes.

And with that Stephen disappears once again. With no goodbye!

Tony continues his walk to his car. Oh great, he missed his time to walk. Now he has to wait for this stupid light to blink on.

——

Stephen POV

Oh god! Why did I have to run into him! My mind has been annoying me this whole week, it's just going to get worse from here.

His small little face just gets me every time. Every time! His hair even looks nice! It's all poofy and soft looking, I just want to run my hand in it. He's also really short which makes it all the cuter.

But there's no time to think about dumb thing like crushes now. There's a evil man on the loose.

This "evil man" was named Kaecilius. The Ancient one has been trying to defeat him for many years now. She still is, though with the help of me, she says it has been getting easier.

Kaecilius has been working with Dormammu and Baron Mordo. All three have, and are, one of the strongest villains the Mystical Arts 'students' have ever tried to defeat. They all work from and with the dark dimension.

Ancient One an I have been running around for ages trying to chase Kaecilius down. Whenever we have found him, he attacks and we send ourselves to the mirror dimension, fighting and battling. We fight until Kaecilius gets out of the mirror dimension and out back into the real world, where he continues to run.

Now we were jumping off buildings, roofs, and other things trying to take a shortcut from where Kaecilius is going. Cloak would trap him when we have caught him, but he always finds a way out.

We both had some cuts on our faces from battling Kaecilius. We all have done some damage to one another at some point of time. Though they were not much.