xxiv

Stairway Adventures

Narrator POV

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Okay fine. You don't act like a child, for now at least." Steve crosses his arms.

"See? I told you." Tony mocked Steve.

"Will you go now? I have to read this." Steve gestures to the Accords.

"Hmp, fine but you better bring it back tomorrow." Tony starts heading to the elevator.

He popped his head out from behind the wall that separates the kitchen area from the elevator and stairs. "Don't forget to sign!"

"So childish." Steve mutters under his breath.

Tony decides to take the stairs for some odd reason. Maybe because he's bored and has nothing else to do with his life..other than run a company.

He skipped down the steps saying, "One, hydrogen."

"Two, helium."

And so on so on..

Until he ran out of elements to rehearse. And there was a bunch of stairs left.

Oh, until this one idea...

"119, three point."

"120, 3.1."

"121, 3.14."

Finally, Tony reached the floor he wanted to go on.

He opened the door and... wrong floor.

"Shit." Tony cursed.

"I'm tired though." He laid down on the floor with his legs flat on the stairs.

Tony closed his eyes and took several deep breaths.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. Tony said in his head.

Okay lucky number eight!

He got back up and continued his epic journey back up the stairs.

This is going to be a lot of fun!

Somehow the Barney theme song ended up Tony's head. Now he's humming the tune of it. And it echoes off the walls.

"Hmm heee hiiee h hihohauh.."

I am slowly getting more disorganized. I hate it.
Word count: 282