Delicious Ecstasy

I let Alastor lay me back on the fresh sheets, kissing his way along my neck. With a soft moan, my head tilted back as my legs hooked around his hips, trying to pull him closer. My nails raked down his back, feeling the taut muscles flex as he moved. 

Pushing his pants past his hips, he lowered himself on top of me, his lips finding mine once again in a commanding kiss. I gasped as his stiff cock pressed against my entrance. With a dominant growl, he sheathed his entire length inside me with one sharp thrust of his hips. I cried out, my back bowing and pressing myself closer to him.

Alastor panted, his forehead on my shoulder, "So tight..."

It had been a long time since I had laid with a man like this. I had forgotten the full feeling as his cock stretched me wide, burrowing until he bottomed out. After a moment, Alastor murmured soft words, nonsense pillow talk, as he kissed his way up my shoulder and neck to my lips once again.

Slowly, he pulled out a few inches before sheathing himself to the hilt once again. The smooth motion made me moan with pleasure. He repeated the slow, steady motion again and again until I was aching for release. 

Feeling my body tighting around him, Alastor growled low in my ear, "Come for me, my dear."

Those five simple words undid me. My orgasm ravaged me harder than I could have thought possible. Wave upon wave of ecstasy poured through my veins until I couldn't tell what reality was. 

Ever so slowly, I came down from my high. Alastor nuzzled my neck as I clung to him, feeling deliciously exhausted. All the remaining adrenaline had seeped from my veins, driven out by our lovemaking. 

After a long quiet moment, Alastor propped himself up on his elbows so that he could look me in the eyes. His smiled was soft and contented as he said, "I hope your walls are thick, my dear. Your maids probably heard us down the hall."