A Picture of Perfection

It had been a long time since I had entertained anyone. That evening while my maids finished getting the teahouse in order, I sat in front of my makeup mirror getting ready to entertain the infamous Radio Demon.

After making sure my eyeliner was perfect for the hundredth time in a row, I headed downstairs. Geisha were beginning to arrive in pairs to ensure they looked like a picture of perfection when their patrons arrived. 

I listened to their soft voices talking about this and that as I made my way to the cherry blossom room where Alastor and I had first met. I arranged myself at the low table, double-checking to see that the best sake was brought.

I didn't have to wait long. Yuki showed Alastor in a few minutes later, her face pale. Alastor, on the other hand, looked completely at ease. 

He took his seat across from me, and I motioned for Yuki to close the door as she left. 

"What will Stolas-san say when he hears you came without him?" I said, pouring him a cup of sake. Alastor picked it up and did a little toasting motion before tasting it.

"Stolas is a little preoccupied tonight," He replied, setting his cup down, "Besides, I wanted to see you again."