Alone At Last

I led Alastor back to the quaint little bedroom, glancing to make sure there were no maids peeking around. I knew there would be rumors by the morning, but the less truth to them, the better. Closing the door behind us, I clicked the lock shut before turning to face Alastor once again.

Pulling me back into his arms, Alastor growled in my ear, "Alone at last, my dear."

The growl vibrated down to my very core, making my knees weak with longing. I pulled him into another kiss as my fingers went to the buttons of his soiled suit jacket. A deep groan of longing vibrated in his chest, his own fingers beginning to undo my kimono.

"Stop," I giggled against his lips, "You'll rip the fabric. Here, let me show you."

Taking a step out of his embrace, I turned my back to him and pointed out how to untie my obi. From there, I slowly slipped out of my kimono ensemble, piece by piece until the costly garments were left in a pile at my feet.

Alastor sucked in a breath, reaching out a hand to me as his eyes traveled over the length of my body. Placing my hand in his, I let him draw me back against him. Keeping my gaze on his, I slowly helped him first out of his jacket, then his vest, and then his collared shirt. I couldn't help but bite my lip when my fingers brushed against his skin.

"Come here," Alastor said in a low voice, leading me to my futon made with fresh sheets for the evening. I followed, thinking I after all that had happened tonight, I would follow this man anywhere.