The Club

Dressed in a red kimono with a black obi, I went downstairs. When the Radio Demon saw me at the entrance where he had been waiting, he grinned, "My dear, you look like a sinner's dream."

"I'm representing my business," I replied, taking the arm he offered me, "I have to make an impression."

The club was across town in a newer section of the pentagram that thus far had escaped the turf wars. The gleaming new building was much taller than the quaint buildings I was used to in my little corner of Hell. Looking up at it,  I felt small. 

Alastor led me into a sophisticated lobby filled with people. Guests chatted with one another while waitresses in skimpy outfits served drinks and finger food. I glanced over at Alastor, who seemed to take in everything as though it was merely business.

"Come on," He said to me, nodding to our right, "There is someone I want you to meet."

By now, people were beginning to sneak looks at us. The woman dressed in kimono and the Radio Demon. I suppose we must have made an odd sight indeed. 

Alastor led me back to a VIP lounge that was less crowded. A tall lanky man dressed like your sterotypical pimp commanded the scene around him. I could feel my gut telling me not to trust this man, no matter what he said or did.

"(Y/N)," Alastor said, "I'd like you to meet Valentino."