Apology?

The look that came over the demon's face as Alastor's hand gripped his shoulder was one of horror and disbelief. Dropping the gun, he turned to find himself face to face with the grinning Radio Demon. I took a step to the side, watching as Alastor's grin stretched even wider across his face when he saw the demon's reaction.

I watched in morbid fascination as the gentlemanly Alastor I knew turned into the horrific nightmare the rest of Hell knew him as. His grin took on a predatory gleefulness as he loomed over his victim. 

"My my," He said in a smooth voice, "Did I startle you?"

The demon mumbled some incoherent reply and promptly wet himself. 

Alastor chuckled, releasing his shoulder to point at me, "I believe you owe the mistress of this fine establishment an apology for all the trouble you've caused."

The demon's head whipped around to stare at me. Emboldened by Alastor's presence, I held my chin up as if to enforce Alastor's words. 

"I....I'm sorry?" He squeaked, almost as if he was asking a question rather than apologizing. 

I shrugged and turned to Alastor, "I'm not intrested in his apology. Do with him what you will."

Alastor smiled like a child waking up on Christmas.