Done

I waited for Alastor outside in the garden. The sweet aroma of the cherry blossoms was soothing to my nerves. Sitting on a bench, I listened to the soft chirping of crickets while pondering how long it would take to clean the blood from my floorboards. 

Nearly half an hour later, Alastor emerged with his hair disheveled and calm air about him. Straightening his jacket, he came to sit beside me, his grin stretched lazily across his visage. 

"So it's done," I said, choosing to watch the blossoms swaying in the evening breeze rather than see if he had blood on his red jacket. 

"It is," He replied, watching me to see how I reacted. 

Turning to face him, I said, "I will have my account add any damage to my room on your bill."

Of course, this was an incredibly rude thing for me to say. However, under these odd circumstances, I felt justified. If it had been any other man than Alastor, I would have thrown him out onto the street for proposing such an idea in the first place. But like I said, these were odd circumstances. 

Alastor grinned as though I had made a great joke, "Of course, (Y/N), I would expect nothing less."

I nodded, wanting this ordeal to bury itself in the past. We sat in silence for a while, the garden gradually getting darker. Finally, Alastor spoke up, saying, "Thank you for arranging this. I know this was not an easy thing to do."

My eyes flicked towards the Radio Demon, slightly surprised. As calmly as I could, I replied, "Did I have much choice?"