A Blossoming Friendship

My relationship with Alastor took a turn after that night. He began to come to my teahouse three, sometimes four, times a week. I would always entertain him. Sometimes Stolas came with him, but for the most part it was just Alastor and myself.

After several weeks, we had developed a routine of sorts that other patrons began to notice. I will not pretend I did not host mobsters and career criminals at my teahouse. We were in Hell after all. However, many of the more difficult patrons became more respectful when they learned of my friendship with Alastor. 

One evening, I was entertaining Alastor in a smaller room near the entrance of the teahouse. Since it was just him and I, we didn't need a large room. It was getting late, and we had both been drinking an inordinate amount of sake. 

"You're far too drunk, Alastor-san," I slurred with a giggle, watching Alastor attempt to stand up and promptly sit back down.

"No no no," The drunken Radio Demon said, "I can't do that to you."

"Nonsense," I waved my hand, "I'll have a maid make you a futon. You're staying here for the night and that's final."

I hiccuped as I spoke, making Alastor laugh. Pouring us each another cup of sake, Alastor raised his in a toast, "As you say, (Y/N)."