Unexpected Events*

Once everyone had eaten and been chatting, they decided to crack out the hard liquor and play some drinking games.

More secrets were shared among the group and lots of dares were done. It was a lot of fun, everyone laughing and joking and being a bit crazy.

"Okay, Soph truth or dare?" Reggie asked.

"Dare," she said.

"Dare you to kiss V," he said. "We saw the Instagram pics, I wanna see the real life."

"Hey." Sweet Pea warned.

"Don't worry, love. You know you're my number one." Soph kissed him.

"Well?" Chuck said.

"Come here, Veronica." Sophia patted her lap.

Ronnie smiled, getting up and straddling Sophia's legs. Sophia grabbed Veronica's hips, who in turn took her face in her hands.

"Ready to go again, Soph?" Veronica asked.

"With you? Always." Sophia replied, leaning in to kiss her.

They both closed their eyes as they kissed, hands roaming bodies in quite a sensual way. When they pulled away everyone was quiet for a moment.

"Well, shit." Harvey laughed.

Veronica got off Soph's lap but sat down next to her.

"Always a pleasure, gorgeous." Sophia winked at her, placing her hand on her thigh as the New York native's legs draped over her own. Veronica smiled lightly.

The game continued into the night, but soon people started going off to bed. Everyone split into different tents, until only Sophia, Sweet Pea, Veronica and Archie were sat out at the fire and there was only one tent left for them to share. They all sat with more drinks, chatting aimlessly. The boys were busy talking about something or other, while the girls laid side by side near the fire, facing each other. Veronica traced her hand over Sophia's side.

"Hey, Soph?" She asked.

"Yeah, V?" Sophia replied.

"Dare you to kiss me again."

"You're dangerous, you are."

"I know."

Sophia chuckled but leaned in to press their lips together. They moved closer, their bodies pressed against each other.

"Oh. Looks like we're interrupting." Archie said.

The girls pulled apart slightly, looking at the boys.

"Sorry. I had to ask her to kiss me again. She's great." Veronica said.

"I will never have an issue with you two kissing." Sweet Pea said.

"Good to know. It is good fun." Sophia said. A smirk overtook her lips as an idea came to her head. "You should try it."

"What?" The other three all said in sync.

"Veronica's a great kisser, Sweets. You should try." Sophia repeated. Sweet Pea and Archie exchanged a look.

"Hey man, if it's a mutual agreement where if you kiss my girl I get to kiss yours I'm down, as long as Veronica is too." Archie shrugged.

"I'm cool with it." Veronica said nonchalantly, though the slight tightening of her grip on Sophia's hand meant the British girl knew just how excited she was. 

"Well, me and Archie have already kissed, so you two may as well do it to get it out of the way." Sophia said. Veronica sat up and Sweet Pea sat next to her.