Love, Sex*

Sweet Pea and Sophia went back to the trailer park. Sophia took the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door so they could walk in, but locked it behind them. Sweet Pea took off his jacket, hanging it up.

"You okay, princess?" He came up behind Sophia, pulling off her jacket and kissing the nape of her neck.

"I've never been happier, Sweets." She told him, turning around to face him.

He hooked his fingers under the shoulders of the shirt she was wearing, and pulled it off too, letting it fall to the ground. He undid the the straps of her dungaree dress, and pulled it down over her hips. Sweet Pea was now on his knees, and kissed her stomach. He maneuvered them both around so Sophia was stood against the door. He took off her shoes and socks, kissing up her leg until he got to her thighs, kissing them and leaving hickeys.

"I love you so much, princess. And I hope I can prove that." He shimmied her underwear down her legs and to the floor, putting on of her legs over his shoulder and licking her pussy.

"I love you, Sweet Pea." Sophia ran her fingers through his hair, her fingers locking behind his head. He ate her out, fingering her as he did. She moaned loudly, pulling his hair.  "Sweets, I- I need you." Sophia was breathing erratically, her fingernails digging into his shoulders.

At this, Sweet Pea stood up, picking up Sophia and kissing her on his way into the bedroom. He undressed himself. Sophia crawled closer.

"As much as I want you to suck my cock, I need to be inside you right now." Sweet Pea got some lube from the bedside drawer, putting some on his already hard dick. "Lay down, princess. We're not just fucking today."

Sophia laid on the bed, taking off her bralette as she did so. Sweet Pea knelt over her, rubbing his cock. He leaned forward and kissed her as he pushed into her, Sophia moaning loudly. He thrusted into her slowly, kissing down her neck.

"Oh, Sweet Pea." She threw her head back, moaning and scratching down his back. He sucked marks into her neck and chest, rubbing her clit with his thumb. "Fuck, Sweets, I'm so- fuck, so fucking close." Sweet Pea grabbed her tits, sucking on her nipples one by one.

"Cum for me, princess. I want to feel you cum around me." Sweet Pea growled into her neck.

Sophia moaned loudly as she let herself become undone. "Oh, fuck. Fuck, Sweets. I love you. I'm coming. Oh, God!"

Sweet Pea leaned in to kiss her. "I love you too." He touched her cheek.

"Mm," Sophia kissed the palm of his hand. "Do you want to cum in my mouth, love?"

"I would love to, gorgeous." Sweet Pea switched positions so he was the one laying down, and Sophia knelt in front of him, taking his cock in her hand and wrapping her lips around the tip. She massaged his balls as she sucked him off, Sweet Pea running his fingers through her hair. "You're doing so good, princess. You're gonna make me cum. Do you want me to cum?"

"Yes, please, Sweets. Please cum for me. I wanna taste you." Sophia moaned, looking up to him. His hands tightened in her hair as he rocked his hips a bit, groaning.

"Fuck." He grunted as he came in her mouth. Sophia swallowed his cum, smiling at him as she sat up on her knees. Sweet Pea sat up, caressing her face. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, darling." She wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed so she was laying on top of him. She kissed his jaw slowly. "So, are there any plans for the rest of this afternoon?"

"I was gonna message the boys and see if they wanted to play some pool." Sweet Pea shrugged.

Sophia faked a gasp. "What? You tell me you love me and now you want to go off with the boys? Rude."

"Oh, shut up." He laughed. "Come on, let's have a shower."

They got up and went to the bathroom, to  shower and Sophia swished some mouthwash. They went into the lounge area to watch some TV, Sophia texting the girls and gays group chat.

"What time are you meeting the boys?" Sophia asked Sweet Pea.

"About four, why?" He asked.

"I'm gonna meet the girls," she told him. "Also, Moose is meeting you and the guys, but I think Kevin's meeting with us girls."

Sweet Pea chuckled. "That doesn't surprise me." Sophia turned to him, straddling his lap. He laughed. "Why, hello there."

"Hey," she replied.

"Can I help you?" He asked.

"Actually, you can. Tell me again." Sophia said.

"Do what, sorry?" He asked, feigning innocence.

"Tell. Me. Again." Sophia repeated.

"I love you." Sweet Pea smiled.

"I love you." She bit her lip, leaning in and kissing him. "I love hearing it. I love saying it."

"Me too, princess. You mean the whole world to me and I'm glad there are words I can say to you to convey that." He pressed a chaste kiss against her lips, nibbling her bottom lip. 

"Right, I'm going. Can I use your bike?" Sophia asked.

"You don't have a licence yet." Sweet Pea said.

"Shit. I'll probably have a drink as well. No bother, I'll walk." Sophia said.

"No, babe. I'll drop you off. The boys won't be around for a while," he said.

They got up, Sophia grabbing her bag and Sweet Pea picking up his keys. He dropped her off at Pop's.

"Thank you for taking me." Sophia said, stood next to him on the bike.

"Of course. Don't have too much fun, and text me later, okay?" He asked.

"Okay, Sweet. Have fun. I love you," she smiled.

"I love you too." He pulled her in for a final kiss.