Thornhill

On Friday after school, Sophia, Tom, Sweet Pea, Cheryl and Toni worked with the Putnam parents, FP and Fred to get the party all set up. Soon, it was all finished.

"Well, we'll leave you to it." Trisha said.

"Thank you for all this." FP said.

"It's a pleasure. Any friends of Sophia and Tom's are part of our family." William said.

"But if anything happens, please call us." Trisha said.

"Of course." FP nodded.

"I best be off too." Fred said. "Here are the keys you wanted, Sophia." He handed them to her.

"Thanks, Fred. I really appreciate all you've done," she hugged him, and the three adults left.

"So, what time are the others getting here?" FP asked.

"Our lot are coming at 5:30. Everyone else at 6." Toni said.

"Sweet, you better go get Jughead now, actually. He'll be at Pop's with Betty. Obviously, bring her too." Sophia said.

"Of course. I'll be back soon, then." Sweet Pea said, getting in the car FP let him borrow.

"This looks dope." Cheryl said. "What are the keys for?"

"Well, your pool was quite out of the way on the property so we've pretty much sectioned it off with the pool house and only inner circle with have a key." Soph said. "I'll give you two yours now." She handed them one each.

"I love that idea." Toni said.

Sweet Pea pulled up at Pop's, opening the window.

"Jones, get your girl and get in." He said to Jughead who was stood outside. Jughead and Betty got in the car. "Oh, Sophia told me to make you wear this." Sweet Pea handed Jughead a scarf.

"I don't know, it's not really my colour." Jughead said sarcastically.

"As a blindfold ass hat." Sweet Pea rolled his eyes. "Now put it on and we can go."

"Go on, Jug, it's Sophia, what's the worst that could happen?" Betty said. Jughead sighed and put it on.

Fangs, Archie, Veronica, Kevin, Moose, Josie, Reggie and Chuck had turned up at Thornhill and Sophia greeted them, explaining what was going on. While the others all said how great of an idea it was, Fangs wrapped his arm around Sophia's shoulder.

"Thank you, Soph," he said quietly. "I genuinely can't tell you how much it means."

Sophia hugged him. "I know, Fangs."

The car Sweet Pea was driving pulled up, and Betty got out of the car, going over to Veronica.

"What's going on?" She asked, but Archie put a finger to his lips telling her to be quiet.

"Hi, Jug." Sophia said when Sweet Pea led him over.

"Hi, Soph. What's going on?" He asked the same question.

"Well, I've been doing some stuff behind your back," she said. "I know you're in charge and I shouldn't have, but I did and I think you won't be mad."

"What are you talking about?" Jughead asked.

"Welcome home, Jughead." Sophia smiled, taking off the blindfold.

"I- What?" He was speechless.

"My family bought the Thornhill land and turned it into the Serpent trailer park. Everyone needed homes and it's done." Sophia said.

"Are you serious?" Betty asked.

"Deadly. There's also a pool house which we all have keys to." Tom said.

"And this was your idea?" Jughead asked Sophia.

"Well, yeah. Fred helped and your dad gave me some advice. Sweet Pea told me where everyone had lived previously so people can have their trailer in the same place and Cheryl and Toni helped me arrange the party with my parents and everyone." She said.

"Thank you, Sophia. Thank you so much. The Serpents will all be so happy." Jughead hugged her tightly and she returned it. "So, did you bring our trailer here?"

"She did." FP said. "But I know you like your own space. And you are Serpent King."

Sophia handed him a key. "Your trailer is over near Sweets, Fangs and Toni's."

"My own trailer?" He asked.

Tom nodded. "Congrats man, you can have Betty over whenever you want."

When the other serpents got there they were all given the keys to their trailers, and then the party started.

After a while of being with everyone, Chuck spoke up.

"Hey guys, why don't we take some of these drinks and move this to a private party." He swung his pool house key from his finger.

"Good plan, bro." Reggie hi-fived him.