Lazy Saturdays

Sophia woke up and took a drink from the glass of water next to her bed. She noticed Sweet Pea's arm around her waist and smiled, turning so she could rest her head on his chest. She remembered what had happened last night, and wondered if he would wake up and remember too. She felt his hand stroke her back.

"Morning, Soph," he groaned.

"Morning, Sweets," she replied.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Hungry. But I want a cuddle so I'm not getting up to make food yet," she said.

"Good plan. I'm happy with it." Sweet Pea pulled her in closer. "So, about that date."

"You remember then?" Sophia bit her lip.

"Of course, I do. I told you I wasn't that drunk. And it's not often I don't remember a night no matter how much I drink."

"Oh. Well then."

"This means you actually have to give me an answer," he chuckled.

Sophia sat up onto her elbow. "I'll go on a date with you, Sweet Pea."

"Yeah?"

"Do you really think I'd have ever said no?"

"Honestly, I don't know." Sweet Pea shrugged. "You're a hard person to read, Sophia."

"It's you, Sweet Pea. I don't think I could ever say no to you," she smiled.

He smirked. "No?"

"Not in a million years."

She traced her fingers over his serpent tattoo. He sat up and grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her in so they could kiss. They both smiled into the kiss, Sweet Pea grabbing her hips and lifting her on top of him. Sophia kneeled up so they were chest to chest, his hands on her waist and hers around his neck. They made out for a while, until the door opened suddenly.

"Soph - Oh! Don't mind me." Tom smirked.

"What is it Tom?" Sophia asked.

"The others are gonna help clean up, so we need you to make breakfast while that's being done." Tom said.

"Okay. We'll be down in a minute." Sophia told him.

Tom nodded, closing the door, and he went downstairs.

"Sophia and Sweet Pea were just having a proper snog up there," he said to the others.

"Oh my God." Toni said. "I hope something happens between them."

"Well, there's a very large possibility that he's asked her on a date." Veronica said.

"Why's that?" Fangs asked.

"I suggested it last night." Archie said.

"Do you think he asked her?" Betty asked.

"I guess we'll find out." Kevin shrugged.

Sweet Pea and Sophia came downstairs, and he helped clean up while Sophia started on making breakfast for everyone. The house was cleaned quickly - the party hadn't been too mad so there wasn't too much clearing up. Once that was done, everyone went into the kitchen where Sophia began handing out plates of bacon and scrambled egg. Everyone went into the lounge to eat it. After breakfast they loaded the dishwasher, and were all just sat around watching TV.

"Shall we have a chilled out movie day?" Soph asked.

"I'm so up for that." Cheryl said.

Toni, Sweet Pea, Betty, Jughead, Veronica and Archie were the ones to agree, a few of the guys went to the garage to play video games but the others went home.