Metal as Fuck

Archie looked at his watch.

"Am I ever going to get my car back?" He asked.

"I'll text him." Jughead said.

Jughead👑 : Archie wants his car. Where are you?
Sweet🌵 : at camp. You should probably come back
Jughead👑 : what's happened?
Sweet🌵 : I don't know all the details but soph mentioned penny and malachi
Jughead👑 : fuck

"Guys, we gotta go to camp." Jughead told the others, packing up his laptop.

"What's wrong?" Betty asked.

"Apparently Soph's had a run in with Penny and Malachi," he told them.

"Shit, let's go." Fangs said.

They all made their way to camp.

"Who's Penny and Malachi?" Tom asked.

"Ghoulies. They're a rival gang." Toni told him.

When everyone got to camp, they all sat down.

"Sweet Pea? Soph?" Cheryl called.

They came out of the tent.

"Fuck, Soph." Tom grabbed her into a hug, seeing how some bruises were forming on her cheeks and jaw.

"I'm fine." She sat down, being careful to have her leg out.

"What happened to your leg?" Veronica asked, noticing her ripped leggings and the bandage that she had put around the wound.

"Well, I was walking about and these two people stopped me. Said they were called Penny and Malachi. Said some stuff about the Serpents and me, and then was saying about how the boys would like fresh meat. Anyways, cutting a long story short, I punched her and knocked her out, Malachi and me scrapped for a bit then he ended up stabbing me in the leg." Sophia explained.

"Shit. Are you okay?" Jughead asked.

"I'll have a couple bruises and the wound will scar but I'm fine. Got a new blade though." Sophia took Malachi's knife - which she had cleaned - out of her pocket.

"And then what? You got Sweet Pea to pick you up and then stitched your own stab wound?" Toni asked.

"Yeah, basically." Sophia nodded. "Oh, and I had a nap."

"You are metal as fuck." Fangs said.

Everyone sat around chatting for a while.

"So, you said that you didn't want to join the Blue and Gold for a reason." Cheryl said. "Tell us, what was it?"

"Well, I used to use writing to get away from everything. I say I belonged in the gang back in England but I didn't, not really. So I would write as a way to step back from all of the crazy. I guess I just didn't want it to be associated with something negative." Sophia explained to them.

"The good thing about that is that you can change it. You can make it something positive." Archie said.

"Wow. I can see why Veronica likes you. It's like a free fortune cookie with every sentence." Sophia said.

Everyone laughed and Archie blushed slightly.

"It's good advice, Soph, you ungrateful bitch." Tom said with a chuckle. "And maybe you'll listen to someone else for once."

"Leaving Soph's somewhat tragic past behind us, let's talk about this weekend. Are you guys coming to La Bonne Nuit?" Veronica asked.

They chatted about the plans for the weekend, who was free and doing what.

Later on, the boys had made a fire and after Archie and Veronica had gone to go on a date, the serpents were sat around it having a drink.

Toni, Cheryl and Sophia were sat together on one side of the fire, with Sweet Pea, Fangs and Tom on the other.

"So, have you thought about who you'll be trying for next?" Toni asked the British girl.

Sophia laughed. "I haven't. I don't usually plan those sorts of things."

"Probably better off. I still can't believe it's been two Bulldogs." Toni said.

"Boys are boys. They're all dickheads at the end of the day." Sophia said. "Only good for their dicks. And even then, girls can be better."

"So, why didn't Soph let you join the gang in England?" Fangs asked Tom.

Tom shrugged. "I don't know. She's always been protective. And I didn't know she felt so strongly about avoiding it until earlier, so I guess she wouldn't want me to do anything even she wasn't comfortable in."

"You're lucky to have her, Tom." Sweet Pea said. "She cares about you so much. She'd do anything for you."

"I know. I hope I never take her for granted." Tom agreed.

Jughead and Betty were in the trailer.

"I can't believe Sophia was stabbed by that ghoulie." Betty said.

"I know. It's mad." Jughead said.

"Maybe you should invite her here and we can talk to her." Betty suggested.

"I feel like you have ulterior motives. Why?" Jughead asked.

"I still can't get over that she said she couldn't imagine us having sex. And you know I want to explore that side of myself. We said we couldn't do it with anyone before because we knew them too well, but she's only just got here."

"You really want to do this?"

"I really do."

"Okay. It's your call."

"I'm ready. I'm up for it."

Jughead👑 : can you come to my trailer?
Soph😈 : why what's up
Jughead👑 : just come. Now please
Soph👑: nawww seeing as you said please ;)

She stood up from where she had been sat with the girls.

"Where are you going?" Toni asked.

"Jughead wants me in the trailer." Sophia shrugged, making her way over to the trailer.