Sopharchie*

In the morning, Archie dropped Sophia and Tom at home.

"Man, last night was wild. It was a great party, right?" Tom said as they walked up the stairs.

"It sure was." Sophia nodded.

"You seem weird, what's up?" He asked.

Soph sighed. "Last night Archie and I kissed."

"So? You've kissed loads of people here." Tom said.

"Yeah, but he's Veronica's ex," she said.

"Sophia, you're not less or more friends with either of them. By the sounds of it, it's fair game." Tom shrugged.

"What about girl code?" Sophia asked.

"All's fair in love and war." Tom said, going into his bedroom.

When Archie got home, he went inside and found a note from Fred saying he had gone to the yard to do some paperwork and would be home later. Even though he was hungry, he just went straight upstairs and flopped on his bed, needing a bit more sleep after the night before.

Sophia had a shower and changed into a vest top and some leggings. Archie had texted her to say he had got home, as she requested, and mentioned he was going to take a nap as Fred was out. She looked at Archie's jacket hanging on the end of her bed. He had let her borrow it last night when she got chilly, as she hadn't worn a jacket to the speakeasy. She sighed, and went downstairs where Patricia was making food.

"Mum, can you make some extra? And dad, when it's ready, could you drop me at Archie's? He hasn't eaten yet and I have a jacket to return to him. But also his dad's at work, so I thought I'd keep him company," she explained.

"Of course. Tom speaks highly of Archie." William said. "I think I'd like him."

"He seems like a good boy. Is he a serpent?" Trisha asked

"No, actually." Sophia said. "But he, Betty and Jughead have been friends since they were kids."

"That's lovely. It's nice they're still friends." Her mum smiled.

She made the bacon sandwiches and then William drove Sophia to Archie's house, dropping her outside. Sophia rang the doorbell.

Archie woke up from where he had fallen asleep and rubbed his eyes. He could hear the doorbell going, so went downstairs. He opened the door to Sophia.

"Hi," he said.

"Hey," she replied, her eyes flitting to his naked torso. "I brought bacon sandwiches for us for breakfast."

"Thanks, Soph. Come in." Archie stood aside and let her in, both of them going to the kitchen. They sat down and Sophia handed him his sandwiches, both of them eating in a comfortable silence.

"So," she said when they had both finished and had a drink. "You gonna give me the Royal tour?"

Archie showed her around his house.

"And this is my bedroom," he said as they walked in. She went over to the window.

"Wow, you and Betty can really see into each other's rooms, huh?" Sophia said.

"Yeah, it's pretty direct." Archie nodded.

"And yet you never had feelings for her or saw her and thought 'damn, I'd bang her?'" Sophia asked.

"Can't say I have, no." Archie replied. "I just never saw her like that. She used t-"

"Oh, I know all about how she felt about you." Sophia sat on his bed.