From Greendale*

"So, where are you guys from?" Cheryl asked.

"Greendale." The newbies all said in sync.

"Is it true that there's a load of weird, creepy, maybe even magical goings on there?" Reggie asked.

"I guess it depends what you believe in." Sabrina shrugged.

"When me and Jughead drove there it had mad vibes." Archie said.

"Yeah, you could say that." Jughead nodded.

"So, how long have you and Sweet Pea been together Soph?" Theo asked.

"A month." Sophia said.

"I never had you pinned as the boyfriend type." Theo told her.

Tom laughed. "Neither did anyone else until it happened."

"So, what about the rest of you? Is anyone in relationships?" Harvey asked.

They went through the pairings, adding that Josie and Tom were not official, and Reggie, Chuck and Fangs' girls were not girlfriends either.

"What about you lot?" Lauren asked.

"Harvey and I have been together for like a year." Sabrina said.

"And me and Theo just don't have time for relationships," said Ros.

As it got later and somewhat chillier, they moved the party from the pool into the pool house.

"Hey Ronnie, Sophia, why don't you make some of your specialty cocktails?" Josie suggested.

"That's a great idea," said Toni.

Sophia looked in the alcohol cupboard.

"We don't have half of the stuff we need," she said. "Looks like a trip to the store is in order."

"I haven't drunk that much. Me and you will go on my bike." Sweet Pea said.

"Alright. In a bit, losers." Sophia said.

They left the pool house and walked to Sweet Pea's bike, getting on and driving to the store.

"I'll wait out here for you." Sweet Pea said.

"Okay, I won't be a minute, babe." Sophia went inside.

"Hello, Sophia." The attendant said.

"Hiya, Harold," she replied. She grabbed the alcohol they needed for the cocktails, along with some juices and stuff, and she picked up some more beers as well. "Haz, where's that tequila you were banging on about? I have family over from Greendale, thought we could give it a go."

"It's behind the counter," he replied. Sophia brought what she'd already gathered over to the counter. "You've been buying a lot of alcohol recently, Sophia. Everything okay?"

"Just taking full advantage of the summer weather." Sophia said.

Harry packed everything into bags, and Sophia paid for it all on her card.

"Well, enjoy yourself, Sophia. Don't cause too much trouble." Harry said.

"I'll do my best." Sophia chuckled, taking the bags and going outside. Sweet Pea opened his seat, putting the bags inside. They drove back to Thornhill and brought it all in to the pool house.

"Ooh! Cocktail time!" Veronica said, joining Sophia in the kitchen so they could make their cocktails for everyone.

They all hung out for a couple more hours before deciding to part ways.

"Tom, make sure everyone gets home okay. Text me when you all get there." Sophia said.

"Will do, Soph." Tom hugged his sister.

"You're not coming?" Theo asked.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay at Sweet's. Tomorrow we'll meet for brunch though." Sophia told her.

Everyone else said their goodbyes and went their separate ways, but Sweet Pea, Sophia, Jughead and Betty stayed in the pool house a bit longer.

"Your cousin and his friends seem nice." Betty said.

"Yeah, he's sweet. And I agree, his friends are alright, aren't they?" Sophia agreed with a nod.

"Harvey seems very interested in gang culture." Jughead said.

"Doesn't seem like the type." Sweet Pea said.

"Most of us probably didn't seem like the type before it happened." Betty said.

"That's true." Sweet Pea agreed.

"So, how long are they staying here for?" Jughead asked.

"Mum said a few days but I reckon they'll elongate it to at least a week. I want to take them to La Bonne Nuit." Sophia said.

"That would be good." Betty said. "Until then, we can grab some cars and maybe take a trip to the sweetwater swimming hole."

"Now, that would be a fun trip." Jughead said.

"Yeah, we could do a little camp out." Said Sweet Pea.

"Sounds good to me." Sophia said.

They locked up the pool house before retiring to the boys' trailers, each of them saying goodnight.

Sophia changed into one of Sweet Pea's t-shirts, climbing into bed. Sweet Pea joined her, wrapping his arms around her.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just sleepy." Sophia replied.

Sweet Pea let his hand trail down her tummy and into her panties, slowly inserting a finger into her. Her legs opened, allowing him access. "You too tired for me to make you feel good, baby girl?"

Sophia moaned as his thumb rubbed her clit. "N-No. I think I could stay awake longer for that." She closed her eyes as he kissed her neck, taking his hand out of her panties and pulling them down. He shuffled himself down the bed, opening her legs and laying between them. He kissed her tummy, down her thighs and made his way to her pussy. He ate her out, entering two fingers into her. "Oh, Sweets, it feels so good." Sophia moaned, her fingers scrunched in his hair.

"You always taste so good, baby. I could eat you all day." Sweet Pea mumbled.

"Pea, can you fuck me please." Sophia asked, her back arching off the bed as he sucked on her clit.

"Of course, beautiful." Sweet Pea kissed up her body until he got to her lips, taking off his boxers. He pumped himself a few times before lining himself up. He pushed into her slowly, letting out a low groan. He lifted one of her legs over his shoulder, thrusting into her. "Fuck. You feel amazing."

"Jesus, Sweet Pea." Sophia threw her head back in pleasure.

She moved her leg from his shoulder so both could wrap around his waist, bringing them closer together. Their hands were entwined, and Sweet Pea leaned down to kiss her. Soon they were both coming, whispering sweet nothings into each others ears.

As Sweet Pea pulled out of her, Sophia slid from under him and went to the bathroom, Sweet Pea got up and followed. They both cleaned up before getting back into bed. Sweet Pea kissed Sophia's forehead.

"I love you, Soph."

"I love you too, Sweets." Sophia kissed his jaw. "Goodnight."

"Night, babe." Sweet Pea replied, squeezing her shoulder.