Jughead's Trailer Party

Only Betty and Sophia were left at the speakeasy out of their group, sitting at the bar chatting to Reggie and Chuck.

"Do you want to go?" Sophia asked. "There's nothing much else happening here."

"Yeah, but I don't want to stop partying." Betty said. Sophia smiled, she liked drunk Betty.

"Well, I believe the party at the trailer is still happening." Sophia said. "Shall we take a trip to see your beau?"

"Yeah, let's do it. Let's gatecrash boys night." Betty said.

"Reggie, babe, call us a taxi, please." Sophia said. "And by the way, Bets, I think boy's night may've just turned into general party."

"Why's that?" Betty asked. Sophia showed her Tom's snapchat story, which was Archie doing a kegstand surrounded by a lot of people, propped up by Sweet Pea and Fangs. "Oh, wow."

"Your cab should be outside in like fifteen minutes." Reggie said.

"Thanks for a lovely evening, boys." Sophia kissed both him and Chuck on the cheek, saying goodbye before linking her arms with Betty's and going upstairs.

"Are you off girls?" Pop asked.

"Soon." Betty said. "We're just waiting for a cab."

"Hey, Pop. How quickly can you make like 50 burgers?" Sophia asked.

"Won't take long." Pop said.

"Perfect. Then that's my order." She smiled.

By the time the taxi pulled up, Pop had cooked and bagged all of the burgers and Sophia had paid. They got in the taxi and gave the address, and soon they were at the trailer. After paying for the cab and grabbing all of the bags, Sophia and Betty walked towards the loud music. They rounded the corner and saw everyone.

"Hey! It's Soph and Betty!" Tom shouted, pointing them out.

"We brought burgers!" Sophia held up some of the bags and everyone cheered, the girls going over to them and handing the burgers around.

"Hey, Betty." Jughead kissed his girlfriend. "Sophia. What are you guys doing here?"

"The others left because they're boooring." Betty said. "But me and my gal Sophia are the party. So, we decided to grace you with our presences." She leaned back, and ended up falling off Jughead's lap.

"How drunk are you two?" Fangs asked as he and Jughead helped Betty up.

"Well, there's no alcohol left at the speakeasy." Sophia shrugged. "Is there any here?"

"Loads." Tom said. "You should do a kegstand!"

"Oh my God, yes!" Archie said.

The three of them went over to the keg, and supported by her brother and Archie, Sophia did the kegstand to the cheers of the rest of the party.  As she stood up she stumbled, but Archie's hands on her hips secured her.

"You good?" He asked.

"I'm good," she nodded, pulling away from him.

Everyone was dancing and drinking and having fun. After a while of being there, Betty went over to Sophia.

"Have you checked the group chat?" She asked.

Sophia shook her head, looking at Betty's phone that she was holding out and typed a message after reading it.

girls n gayss
Veronica👸🏻 : nate and i got back to his okay :)
Josie🎤 : its been a while girl, what happened?
Veronica👸🏻 : we had sex :P
Kevin💃🏻 : YES V
Moose😏 : go on Veronica!
Cheryl💄 : woo get it girl!
Toni🐍 : we stan!
Betty🌞 : oh my god, go on V!
Veronica👸🏻 : haha thanks everyone
Betty🌞 : its soph my phone died but wooo get it ronnie

"Right, come on. You said you did a serpent dance. Let me see you dance." Sophia said, pulling Betty closer to the group of dancers. 

They danced together, grinding and slut dropping, laughing as they did so. Archie and Jughead were across the way, watching them.

"Betty's changed so much." Archie observed.

"Yeah. That would be Veronica's influence." Jughead said.

"I think it goes beyond V. I think getting with you helped." Archie said. "I know we never talk about you two, but I am really glad you're together."

"Thanks, Archie." Jughead said.

"Juggy, come dance!" Betty had spotted him and called him over.

"Yeah, come on, Juggy!" Sophia beckoned him over too.

"I'm not dancing." Jughead said. Betty pulled Sophia over to the boys.

"Yes, you are." She stood with her hands on her hips.

"I'm not." Jughead repeated.

"Please, Juggy. For me?" Betty pouted, looking at her boyfriend.

"Jesus Christ, fine." He finally got up and Archie chuckled.

"I don't know what you're laughing about, Andrews." Sophia said. "Jughead dancing with Betty means you get to be my new partner." She took his hand and all four went to the dancing group.

As Betty and Jughead danced and messed around, Archie and Sophia danced but in a more serious manner. As Sophia grinded and slut dropped against him, Archie groaned, his breaths erratic. Sophia seemed not to notice and continued what she was doing. It wasn't until Archie squeezed her hips with his hands that she turned to him.

"Shall we go get a drink?" He asked, his mouth against her ear.

She nodded, taking his hand and they went to get a drink. When they both had a cup of alcohol, Archie led them to a somewhat more secluded spot to sit down.

"How's your night been, Archibald?" Sophia asked him.

"It's been great." Archie smiled. "Thank you."

"No need to thank me, it's not my party," she chuckled, sipping her drink.

"No, but it's your doing. Actually, why did you do this?" He asked, turning more to face her.

Sophia shrugged. "Because you're my friend. I told you, there's no need to exile yourself because your ex-girlfriend is in the same group of friends. Life was already no fun without you, Arch."

"I don't get you at all." Archie shook his head.

"What do you mean?"

"I just don't get you. You showed up in Riverdale all 'I'm a bad girl, I was in a gang, I'm gonna join a new one' and then you say stuff like that. I don't know how you got in a gang in the first place, Soph, but I don't think you belonged there."

"Where else would I belong?"

"I don't know. In a normal friendship group? You're just so... lovely."

Sophia laughed. "I know some people who would very much disagree with you, Archie. But thanks. I just care about all of you a lot. Especially you. You've been so nice to me this whole time, and more than that you've been so nice and friendly to Tom. He's always my number one priority, and I'm glad he has at least one friend not in the serpents."

"Tom's great." Archie nodded. "But so are you.

He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her in to kiss her. Sophia gasped in surprise but closed her eyes, kissing him back. But she was brought back to her senses when she heard someone from the party cheer on another kegstand. She put her hand on his chest and pulled herself away.

"I'm sorry, Archie. We can't do this. I can't do this to V. We're friends." Sophia got up.

"I'm sorry, Soph. I don't know what came over me. Let's just go back and party." Archie got up too and they went to the others.

When the party ended, Betty, Archie, Sophia and Tom all crashed at Jughead's trailer.