Fight

A few weeks later, everyone had chilled out from the opening of the new trailer park. The event that had happened was no longer on people's minds, mostly because another party was in the process of happening. The Putnam parents were going away, so Tom had suggested that they hold a party, and Sophia had agreed. They had decided to do it on Friday night, invited the inner circle to stay the night and lots of others to the party itself.

On Wednesday, Tom was grabbing a burger at Pop's, when Tiny and Dean walked inside. They went over to him.

"Hey guys. All good?" Tom asked.

"Yeah," said Tiny. "Although, what would you say if we said we had news?"

"News of what?" He asked.

"Of Malachi. The ghoulie who stabbed your sister." Dean said.

"What's the news?" Tom asked, his hands balling into fists.

"He's down by the bridge. We saw him." Dean said.

"So, do you want to go and pay him a visit?" Tiny asked.

"Let's go." Tom got up and the three of them walked down towards the bridge.

Malachi was there with another ghoulie, his back facing the Serpents. Tom went straight over and kicked him in the back, making him fall over.

"What the fuck?" Malachi asked, turning around. "Who are you?"

"That doesn't matter. But I know who you are. You're the cvnt who stabbed my sister." Tom's eyes narrowed. "And now you're going to pay for that." He punched him in the jaw.

A fight broke out between the two ghoulies and three Serpents, each of them punching and kicking, throwing each other to the floor.

"Oi!" Someone shouted.

"More ghoulies. Let's go." Dean grabbed Tom and pulled him off Malachi, the three of them running back towards the north side. They went to Thornhill, running straight into Jughead.

"What happened to you guys?" He asked.

"We went and fought Malachi for hurting Soph." Tom said.

"You're bleeding, Tom." Jughead said. "Go to my trailer, now. All of you."

They all started walking over, and as they did Jughead took out his phone.

Jughead👑 : come thornhill
Soph😈 : why??
Jughead👑 : theres been an issue. something to do with your brother, dean and tiny fighting malachi??
Soph😈 : ffs. i'll be ten minutes

At the trailer, Jughead brought Toni, Sweet Pea and Fangs over too. Toni helped clean the guys up, while the others tried to get some information. Sophia stormed through the door.

"Fuck sake, Thomas," she said. "It's a good job mum and dad are away so those bruises have time to go down. What were you thinking?!"

"Soph- " He started.

"No. What was going through your brain?!" She asked.

"We saw Malachi. We told him and brought him there." Dean said.

"Oh yeah, you two were involved. What was the one thing I said when Tom was joining? Unless it's something I'm made aware of, he doesn't get involved in big stuff." Sophia said.

"He wanted revenge for you, Sophia. You can't blame him for that." Tiny said.

"It was dealt with." Jughead said.

"Not well enough. And you can't keep me away from things, Sophia. I may be your younger brother but you can't stop me." Tom said.

"I've protected you for practically your whole live, Tom. I'm not about to stop now," she said.

"Soph, calm down." Sweet Pea put his hand on her shoulder and she visibly relaxed.

Tom put his hands on her face. "I'm a big boy now, Sophia. It's my turn to look after you."

"But that's my job," she whispered. He pulled her into a hug, stroking her hair.

"Not anymore. We've got each other's back now." Tom said.

"I think that's enough excitement for one afternoon. Shall we all go to Pop's?" Toni asked.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Tom, Dean and Tiny went in Dean's car, Toni jumped on Fang's bike, Sophia jumped on with Sweet Pea and Jughead took his. When they got there they all ordered, sitting in a booth. Pop brought over everyone's food and drinks, and they all thanked him.

"I'm sorry for acting like that, Tom." Sophia spoke up. "I just need you to be safe. It's what I promised mum and dad."

"I know, Soph. It's okay." Tom smiled. "But I'll be okay."

"He is safe, Sophia. You know that." Fangs said.

"I do. And I trust you all." Sophia smiled. "I'm just not used to being on the backseat of things."

"Yeah, I've noticed." Jughead said. "How deep into the gang were you in London?"

"Deep enough that I wish I hadn't joined it back then." Sophia said. "But hey ho." She shrugged.

Sweet Pea put his hand on her thigh, squeezing it. Sophia leaned in closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder as she picked up her milkshake to drink it. Toni looked over at them and nudged Jughead who smirked, both of them raising their eyebrows at the two.

"Do you think they'll get together?" Toni whispered.

"Who knows?" Jughead said.

"I hope they do." Toni said. "They'd be cute."

"They'd be something." Jughead agreed with a nod.