Chapter 4: Two Weeks

11 Weeks Along

-Harry's POV-

My fist slams down, the sound of it hitting the table echoing across the room.

Multiple eyes meet mine. Widened as I try to reign in my emotions.

No.. my emotion. There's just one.

"Not doing this now." I lower my voice as I speak into my phone.

"Fine." Kevin's voice sounds through the speaker. "Then we'll do it tonight after the show. I'm flying in."

"I have plans after the show."

"Cancel them. I'll be waiting for you when you get off stage."

"Fucking ridiculous that you're flying all the way here just to rag on me about Ava." I spit.

"We'll talk after the show. In the meantime you should reevaluate your priorities. A good lay shouldn't be at the top of the list."

The phone beeps as it disconnects. It hits the wall seconds later.

"Everything good mate?" Niall pats me on the back before retrieving the broken pieces of my phone that are scattered across the floor.

"Lovely."

"Looks like it." He looks me up and down, taking in my highly agitated state, "Let's go talk somewhere. Away from half the crew maybe?"

I look up, realizing the eyes of about 30 of our tour crew are locked on me. They just got a personal show and made good use of it I'm sure. I can see a dozen of them typing away on their phones now.

I try to force a smile on my face as Niall pulls me out of the room. I'm led into another one down the hall, the door being quickly closed behind us.

"What the hell Haz?" Niall questions, concern sweeping across his features. "Not like you to blow your top in front of everyone."

"Kevin's on his way here. Managements having a fit about Ava and I getting married."

"Hope you told them to stick it up their arses."

"More then once actually. Didn't take to kindly to that."

"Well the lads and I have your back. Always." He gives me a sympathetic smile. "Never known him to show up like this before."

"Me either." I frown as I stare down at my boots. "It's a mess. Fairly awful one."

"You told Ava?"

"No. She's got the b-- enough to worry about as it is."

Niall nods, thankfully not noticing my almost slip up.

"Have a meeting with him after the show tonight." I inform him, "Not going to go well I reckon."

"Ya want me to rally the boys? We can all be there."

"Thanks mate, but I need to go this alone I think. My problem."

"Right. I'd probably do the same. If you change your mind just le..."

A sharp banging on the room interrupts Niall's thought. I trudge over to it, opening it to find a winded Paul leaning against the frame.

"Been looking for you lads everywhere. You need to be on stage in five."

"Headed that way." I nod to him and follow Niall out into the hallway.

"If you see Louie, tell him to get his arse out there too. Bloody wanker took off in one of the golf carts."

"Will do!" Niall calls back over his shoulder.