Chapter 2: Plans

6 Weeks Along

-Harry's POV-

"It shouldn't be called morning sickness... Not when it happens all day."

"Come 'ere." I hold my hand out, pulling Ava onto me.

Her head rests against my chest as we lay across the couch, my hand gently rubbing the small of her back.

"I'm sorry love." I sigh, hating how the past week has been on her. Knowing spending most of the day in the back of a moving tour bus isn't making matters any better.

"I'll be alright. Doctor said it shouldn't last that long."

I press a kiss to the top of her head as she snuggles into me.

"Said what shouldn't last long?"

Our heads both shoot to the door, finding Louie leaning against the frame.

"Flu." I answer quickly.

"Still sick to your stomach?" Louie asks Ava, plopping down on the couch across from us.

"Sadly, yes."

"Must be some awful shite. Never seen anyone lose their supper as much as you these past weeks."

"Don't think she needs the reminder Louis." I say pointedly, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Right. Sorry." He nods, pulling a small bag of crisps out of the pocket of his jumper.

He pops it open, throwing a couple into his mouth. The smell hits me immediately, and I feel Av tense in my arms.

Salt and vinegar. One of many smells that has Ava leaning over the toilet in seconds.

I start to ask Louie to go eat them somewhere else, but Ava's already pulling herself up off me. She rushes out of the room, her small hand clasped over her mouth.

"Louie.." I began to scold but stop myself. Can't likely get onto him for something he doesn't have a clue about.

"Hmmmm?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Nothing." I pull myself up off the couch, heading out of the room to follow Av.

"So I guess I'll add the smell of vinegar to the list...."

"What list?" I stop in the doorway, turning around as Louie stuffs another handful of crisps in his mouth.

He grins, wiping his mouth with his shirt sleeve.

"Pickles... Zayn's cologne... apple juice... and now vinegar. All things that have Ava making a proper run for the loo. Interesting if you ask me."

I purse my lips, "And why would you find that so interesting?"

"Just do." He smirks at me.

I groan, shutting the door and sitting back down across from him. He knows.

"So when exactly were you planning on telling your best mate you put a baby in our dearest Ava?"

"You're such a wanker." I chuckle, shaking my head.

"Never seen you so happy Haz." Louie comments, suddenly turning serious.

"Never have been, I don't think." I smile. "It's crazy yeah?"

"Yeah... But it's a good crazy. She'll be a brilliant mum."

"And me?.."

"You'll be right embarrassing. I can hear the poor lad ringing me now... 'Uncle Louie, dad was dancing at the winter formal.. Can never show my face at school again!" Louie laughs as I pop him in the face with a pillow.