Chapter 50: "She needs you right now."

27 Weeks Along

-Poppy's POV-

I hold my hand up to the large wooden door, pounding my hand against it for the fifth time.

"I know you're in there you wanker! Open the bloody door!" I shout.

My fist pounds against the door once more before it's abruptly thrown open. I resist the overwhelming urge to just pop the bugger in the jaw, instead pushing past him and into the flat.

"Why you here Poppy? Already told you on the phone..."

"Don't care what the shite you told me on the bloody phone!" I cut him off, "I won't just sit there while my best mate, your wife by the way you stupid brute.."

"Fuck Poppy..." Harry shakes his head at me, raising his voice. "Don't have to be calling me names. You think this is easy on me?"

"Doesn't seem like you're having a rough go of it, models leaving your hotel room in the middle of the night and all!" I yell, literally steaming.

"Av saw that?" Harry chokes, his eyes widening.

"No, she didn't bloody well see it! I had enough common sense to keep her away from the telly after I saw those lovely pictures on the news." I spit. "But she'll find out soon enough, and she'll be gutted."

"I didn't cheat on her. You know I wouldn't do that!"

"So why exactly was the long legged prat coming out of your hotel room at 2 in the morning?" I huff, crossing my arms over my chest.

"She was in my room.. when I got back from going out with the lads, she was sitting on my fucking bed! Heard I wasn't with Ava anymore and got it into her head that meant we would give it another go." Harry explains, pulling at his hair. "Don't fucking know why, we went on one bloody date. Ten minutes in and I wanted to sneak out the window in the loo. She's horrid Poppy. I didn't do shite with her except have security escort her out."

I narrow my eyes, trying to read Harry's face. He looks scared. But not in the 'I got caught' way.

"You did NOTHING with her?" I question.

"No." He shakes his head. "I'm having a baby with the love of my life. You really think I have any desire to be with anyone else?"

"You shouldn't."

"I don't."

"Fine."

"Thank god." Harry sighs, his whole body relaxing. "Now are we done? I just got in from a fifteen hour flight. I'm completely knackered."

"Well at least there's a reason you look like you've been run over by a bloody car." I glance over him.