Chapter 27: "We're good."

18 Weeks Along

-Harry's POV-

"Amazing news, Haz. Really couldn't be happier for you..."

"But..." I raise an eyebrow at Lou, more then familiar with the tone of her voice.

"No buts." She shakes her head as she pushes Niall's hair up, loading it down with spray. "Just..."

"Out with it Lou, just what?" I lean against the wall, crossing my arms.

"It's just you seem really happy, like ecstatic."

"How dare you Harry." Niall chuckles as Lou swats him across the head.

"Shush you. This is grownup talk." Lou scolds him.

Niall pouts, turning his attention to his phone as Lou fingers tug on bits of his hair.

"Soooo there a problem with being happy?" I question, still confused. "Having a baby Lou. With Ava. Things are going pretty well I think."

"So you guys have talked?" She glances at me. "She's forgiven you?"

"Haven't really had the time. She just got here last night, had the appointment at the doctors earlier today then came straight here. What's this about Lou?"

She sighs, sending Niall away once she's deemed him fit to go onstage. She points to the chair and I plop down.

"You've every right to be excited and happy, I'm just a bit worried you think everything's good now."

"Everything is good. She's here, we'll work it out. We always do."

"Haz... I think you're brushing the seriousness of this under the rug. That was a huge cock up on your part."

"Don't think I know that?" I bite my bottom lip, chewing on it in anxiousness.

"I do, but just cause she's here doesn't mean you're going to fall right back into how it was."

My eyes find Lou's in the mirror, her worried expression doing nothing to ease my mind.

"We'll be fine. She's here Lou. We're good... We'll be great soon."

"Have you asked her how long she's staying?"

"No. She'll be here for a bit. Am sure of it."

"Haz...."

"Jesus Lou, can't a lad just be happy? I've got my girl back."

"She's leaving tomorrow."

"What?" My head pops up, eyes locking with Lou's.

"Ava's flying back to L.A. tomorrow. She told me while you lot were at sound check."

"She would of told me." I shake my head.

"She said she'd just decided to."

"But..." I gulp, suddenly feeling sick, "I thought we were good. I mean... she hasn't outright said she's forgiven me, but she's here. She's staying in my room with me... She kissed me just hours ago. We're good... What else is that supposed to mean?"

"Harry..."

"Don't... Am done hearing it." I shake my head once again as I get up from the chair. "Ruined my day Lou... can't... We're having a baby girl, we're good. She loves me. Can't listen to this rubbish."

Lou sighs, "I didn't bring it up to hurt you. You just don't seem to get how big of a deal this is. You seem to think she's just over it. Just talk to her alright?"