Chapter 25: A Proper Boxing Match

18 Weeks Along

-Harry's POV-

I can't keep still.

Clutching Av's bags in my hands as I watch the floor numbers lite up, the lift moving closer and closer to the 13th floor. Were she's waiting for me.

I fidget from one foot to the other anxiously. I can't believe she's here. Bloody hell... she's really here.

The lift doors haven't even opened all the way when I step out of them, walking quickly down the hallway. The key card is already in my hand, it shaking as I stop in front of the door and swipe it.

I gulp as I walk inside. The room is lit up, the soft lights casting a warm glow throughout it. I stop short the second I see her, sitting on the couch in an grey jumper and leggings. A blanket draped over her swollen belly and a soft smile gracing her face.

Fuck she's beautfiul.

She stands up as I remain frozen, watching her.

I can't believe she's here.

"You're bigger." The words slip out of my mouth as I look her over. "Fuck.. Not what I meant...you've gained more weight... Jesus.. Fuck. That's not what I meant either..."

I shake my head as I drop her bags onto to the floor. God, I'm such a wanker. She's gonna throw me out before I've even gotten to hug her.

When my eyes lock with hers, I'm surprised to see her smiling. God, I love that smile.

"Always a charmer Styles."

I let out something between a breath and a laugh, "Getting off to a good start, aren't I?"

"You don't waste any time. Ten seconds in and already telling me I'm fat."

"No, not what I meant." I shake my head again, "You're just... baby's growing a bit yeah?"

She nods, "You have no idea."

I raise an eyebrow at her as she drops the blanket onto the bed before pulling her jumper off. Leaving her in just a singlet, her round belly no longer concealed.

My eyes widen as I take her in. "Bloody hell..."

"I'm huge."

"No." I shake my head again, nearing her. "You're... love you're gorgeous. So so pretty."

She blushes as I stop in front of her. Us both suddenly turning shy. There's so many things I've missed. Her brown eyes, the way she smells, the freckle on her right cheek, the way she looks up at me through her long eyelashes.

"Av... I've missed you so much." I say quietly, raising my hand up and brushing a few strands of hair off her face. "I'm so sorry baby."

"Can.. can we not get into that tonight?" She looks down at the floor, "I'm tired and..."

"Course." I cut her off, not needing an explanation. "We can talk about it tomorrow yeah?"

She looks up at me, nodding. "I made an appointment for tomorrow. I had an ultrasound last week, they said they could tell what the sex is."

"Really?" I grin, my worry suddenly replaced with excitement.

"Yeah. I thought we could find out tomorrow, together."

"You waited for me?" I ask, surprised she had the patience to be able to. "You've no idea what that means to me."

She looks up at me with a warm smile. I want to kiss her so badly I can't think straight.