BANG! ~ TFP Children x RID

Autobots x Jack, Raph, and Miko

~

I get up, I get down and I'm jumpin' around
And the rumpus and ruckus are comfortable now

Been a hell of a ride but I'm thinkin' it's time

To grow (bang! bang! bang!)

Miko panted as she finished singing, looking out the window at the recording room at the sound guy. He gave her a thumbs up, Miko singing and putting her guitar back in its case. She walked out, running a hand through her short hair.
"Great job today, Miss Nakadai" the sound guy stated, smiling at her.
"Thanks, Gus" she responded, forcing up a smile. Gus frowned arching a brow at her.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing just... tired" Miko sighed. "See you tomorrow Gus." She walked from the studio, heading to her car. It had been years since the Autobots left, and her life hadn't been the same since. She brought her grades up and went to college, getting a degree in music. Now she was on her way to becoming a musician, her name starting to spread across America. But the growing fame and gigs she got... They didn't make her happy. She had been friends with giant alien robots! She had fought a couple giant alien robots! Life seemed so tame now... So empty.

Miko was brought from her thoughts as her phone buzzed in her pocket, arching a brow as she checked it.
A text.

So I got an apartment across from the park
Put quinoa in my fridge, still I'm not feelin' grown
Been a hell of a ride but I'm thinkin' it's time
To go (bang! bang! bang!) (here we go)

Raphael sat at his desk, text books open and notebooks scribbled in. He looked out his apartment window, the sunset reflecting in his glasses. He was in college, Majoring in Physics. After spending so much time with Ratchet, all of it was a breeze. He missed his giant metallic friends, wanted to see them again. But the hope of having such a thing come true was squashed when Ratchet sent a last transmission explaining that the Council on Cybertron had made space bridge travel illegal.
He blinked, looking at his phone as it chimed, indicating he received a text...

~

So put your best face on, everybody
Pretend you know this song, everybody
Come hang
Let's go out with a bang (bang! bang! bang!)
I'm way too young to lie here forever

I'm way too old to try so whatever
Come hang

Let's go out with a bang (bang! bang! bang!)
~

Feel like I'm gonna puke 'cause my taxes are due
Do my password begin with a one or a two?
Been a hell of a ride but I'm thinkin' it's time
To grow (bang! bang! bang!)
(metronome!)

Jack groaned, rubbing between his eyes
"Bills bills bills" he grumbled, sighing. Jack had taken up Fowler's offer of becoming an agent after he graduated highschool. His job was a stressful one but he enjoyed it. It gave him purpose and paid well. He just wished the bots were still around. His life, albeit good, was dull without his friends around.
His phone buzzed, sliding off the table due to the vibration. He squawked and caught it, checking what the buzz was for.
"Unknown number...?"