Shorty ~ Jetstorm x MINICON! FEMME! Reader (RID)

JETSTORM P.O.V ~

I watched as Y/N spoke with my brother, Slipstream. The femme was short, even for a Minicon! But, despite her short stature, she had a huge sassy attitude and didn't listen to anyone but Bumblebee and Optimus Prime. Primus, how I Loved her. She was very attractive, sweet, kind, funny, and as I stated before, very sassy. I felt pride in the fact that I was the one who had saved her from her crashed ship. Since then, I'd gained a crush on her. I sighed. But how could I tell her that? I was so frightened of rejection...

"Sideswipe! Stop it!" I turned my helm towards Y/N's distressed voice. Sideswipe was holding her (Weapon) high above her helm.

"If you want it, you gotta get it yourself Shorty" Sideswipe chuckled.

"I'm not short!" Y/N yelled.

"Yeah you are! You're shorter than Russell!" Sideswipe laughed. Lubricant welled in Y/N's optics, her expression angry. "Aw, don't cry Shorty."

"Stop it and give me my (W)!" Y/N cried, jumping up. She made it about a foot off the ground.

"Aw, you're so cute" Sideswipe giggled.

"Sideswipe, please, just return her weapon" Slipstream said. Sideswipe wasn't listening. I balled my servos into fists. Y/N hated looking weak, but lubricant was slipping down her faceplates.

"Come on... Shorty" Sideswipe teased. Y/N burst into tears. I turned and ran up a shelf, propelling my body off it towards Sideswipe. I grabbed Y/N's weapon from his servos and landed. I walked over to Y/N and handed her the (W). Y/N took it and I grabbed her servo, leading her away from Sideswipe. Once we had gone the whole way to the other side of the scrapyard, I looked at Y/N, wiping her tears from her optics.

"I'm sorry that Sideswipe treated you like that" I said softly.

"I-I know I'm short, even for a mini bot. I'm a freak" Y/N sniffled. My optics widened.

"No you're not! Y/n, you are perfect just the way you are" I stated. Y/N looked at me with her O/C optics.

"You really think so?" she asked. I placed a soft kiss on her dermas.

"Of course... Shorty" I said sweetly. Y/N giggled, kissing me back, knowing I wasn't calling her that out of spite. I was calling her that out of Love.