Break Me Pt. 2 ~ Smokescreen x FEMME! DECEPTICON! Reader

The week after her and Smokescreens last meeting, Y/n paid close attention to the goings around the Nemesis. She noticed Megatron abused vehicons when he was angry or simply just felt like it. Noticed that her comrades were afraid of him. Noticed that she was afraid of him too. She saw poison in his optics and heard blood in his words. She noticed that she was hanging on to what ideals he had as Megatronus, a mech who wanted to fix the corrupted government, and had failed to realize that power gained from his following had corrupted his ideals. She had been justifying murder by long dead ideas and promises if a once great mech.
She felt a fool.

Y/n watched the desert, spark beating hard. She had dragged Smokescreen aside during battle that day and asked him to meet her. She was nervous, knowing he could very well not show up. She wouldn't blame him.
Her worry turned to elation when she saw him, her wings fluttering with glee. He transformed, standing just outside the cave.
"What do you want, Y/n?" He asked, servos clenching.
"Smokey... You were right..." Y/n stated, taking the rookie by surprise. " I've been holding on to something that isn't there anymore, justifying the actions of a mech who is no longer honorable... I'm so sorry..." Her voice caught as lubricant spilled from her optics, her slender frame trembling.
"Y/n-"
"SMOKESCREEN, GET DOWN!" Y/n screamed as plasma hit her wing, stumbling back.
"Arcee, wait, NO!" Smokescreen lept in front of Y/n as Arcee fired again, crumpling as it his his neck cables.
"SMOKEY!" Y/n shrieked, grabbing at his frame. "Smokescreen? Sweetspark?" She tested up again, rubbing under his closed optics.
"Fraggit, Arcee to base! I need a bridge, Stat! Autobot down!" A portal swirled open seconds later, Optimys and Bulkhead stepping through. Optimus looked down at Y/n and Smokescreen, frowning deeply.
"Bulkhead, get Smokescreen to Med bay" he ordered, stepping closer to the two, watching Bulkhead grab Smokescreen. Y/n gripped the limp mech, not wanting to let go. Optimus knelt and gently cupped his servos over hers. "You are coming with me." She looked at him, tears spilling down her faceplate. She saw no anger or disgust in his optics, no hostility. She saw concern and sterness, and a curiosity. She let her servos slip from Smokescreens frame, trembling lightly, Optimus folding his servos around hers and helping her to her pedes. Bulkhead disappeared through the bridge, Optimus resting a cautious servo between Y/n's wings and guiding her through after Arcee. Much to Y/n's surprise, she wasn't afraid.

Arcee stood beside Y/n, glaring slightly at the Seeker, untrusting of her. Y/n didn't really blame her, her optics cast at the floor.
"Now that we've heard Arcee's side if the Story, Y/n?" Optimus looked at the femme, arching a ridge slightly. Y/n took a deep intake, fidgeting slightly.
"Smokescreen and I have been seeing each other for a while now" she stated. "We met on Nemesis, when he had been Captured and the key was extracted from his chassis. I... Helped him escape." She swallowed. "We've taken to meeting up, to keep our relationship going... Our last meeting, we had an argument, one we've had many times before, about my alliance with the Cons... I thought about what he said and realized he was right... And I was meeting him tonight to tell him and ask if I could go with him and join you..." Optimus looked at Y/n a long time, contemplating her words.
"Optimus." Everyone looked over at Smokescreen, the mech standing outside the medbay. "Y/n is a good bot. I Love her... And I believe her..." Optimus looked back to Y/n, the Seeker fidgeting more now, nervous.
"Welcome to team Prime, Y/n" he stated, offering his servo to her. She beamed and took it, shaking firmly.
"SMOKESCREEN, YOU SHOULDN'T BE UP!"
"Aw c'mon Doc bot!"

Y/n laid her helm on Smokescreens shoulder, watching the sun rise over the horizon.
"I'm glad you're here, Y/n. With us. With me" Smokescreen murmured, kissing her helm.
"I am too... It's a lot nicer here. Warmer" Y/n responded, smiling.
"You talking about attitude or actual temprature?" Smokescreen asked, getting a giggle from his Lover.
"Mm, both I suppose" Y/n answered, nuzzling him. Smokescreen smiled, nuzzling back.
'I Love you.'
'I Love you too.'
And their sparks beat in sync...

~End~

Or is it?