Star Bright ~ Sideswipe x GODDESS! Reader x Sunstreaker (Bayverse)

This was an old request. 

~~~

Third Person P.O.V ~

It wasn't uncommon for siblings to quarrel. They bicker about almost everything. It just so happens that Sideswipe and Sunstreaker fought over a girl. This wasn't just any girl, however. This girl was Y/N, a Guardian of Light and was half Cybertronian. Her mentor had died for the last time when the war they were fighting was over. Y/N was devastated, but her shattered heart and soul was slowly put back together by her allies and friends, The Autobots. Optimus was the most understanding. He too felt great sorrow for losing Y/N's mentor, as they were both leaders and therefore had mutual understanding, becoming good friends. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe did everything they could to help Y/N, and in the process gained affections for the goddess-like girl. Being close and all, the two explained to the other how they had fallen in Love with Y/N. But they both told one another at the same, exact, time. If that wasn't enough to make this a recipe for disaster, Y/N had walked in on them at that exact moment. And then, on top of that, Optimus had been in the room that this had unfolded in while taking inventory. The only problem with that was that Optimus had confined them both to base after they had started fighting and broke an artifact. So now, the two now pissed-off-at-each-other mechs were stuck at the same place... and Y/N was caught right in the middle.

Y/N sat in her room, scared to step foot out her door. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were fighting again... over her. She couldn't help but feel responsible. She formed a ball of light in her one hand, slowly tossing it to the other. A wisp of light followed the ball like a comet tail. She giggled, thinking of the night sky and it's many stars. How the night warmed her! She felt at home on top of the base, looking up at the lights dotting the everlasting sky, breaking the darkness around them barely individually, but as whole they lit up the night. Y/N giggled, tossing the light up. Someone knocked on her door. Y/N squeaked, and shrunk into herself.

"Wh-who is it?" she called softly.

"It's me, Optimus, and Ironhide" Optimus stated. "Can we come in?" Y/N stood up and opened her door. Optimus and Ironhides holoforms walked in. Y/N smiled sadly.

"Have they stopped yet?" she asked. Optimus shook his head. Y/N frowned. "I wish they'd stop."

"As do we all" Ironhide chuckled.

"Y/N, you do realize only you can stop them, correct?" Optimus asked, placing a large hand on Y/N's shoulder. The girl bit her lip and nodded.

"Yes. It's just... I don't wanna choose" she muttered. Optimus furrowed his brow. "I-I Love them b-both." Ironhide whistled.

"This just got interesting" he stated. Optimus shot him a glare.

"It is not uncommon for one to be spark-mated to twins. They are just the same spark split" Optimus explained. Y/N looked at him.

"So it's not necessarily weird if I Love them both?" Optimus smiled.

"No. In fact, it is completely natural" he assured. Y/N smiled.

Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were still fighting when Y/N came out.

"I Loved her first!" Sunstreaker shouted.

"Oh really? Well, I TOLD her first!" Sideswipe countered.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did NOT!"

"Did TOO!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID-"

"OH SHUT THE HELL UP!" Hound shouted. Y/N giggled, giving Hound a grateful look, to which the mech tipped his helmet. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe blinked, looking down at Y/N.

"Guys, look, I cant Love one of you" Y/N said. The two looked hurt. "Because I Love you both." Sideswipe and Sunstreaker blinked again.

"What? That's not possible!" Sideswipe exclaimed.

"Yes it is. You're both funny, smart, kind and sassy" Y/N giggled. "And you're just that much better when you're together! So please stop fighting! It hurts. I Love you. Both of you." The twins looked at one another and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry Y/N, and sorry Sunstreaker" Sideswipe laughed nervously. "I acted like a jerk."

"Yeah, so did I" Sunstreaker admitted. Y/N smiled.

"Now were like Orion's belt!" she giggled, referring to the three stars in the constellation.

"Like my what?!" Optimus exclaimed. Ratchet and Ironhide burst out laughing, and everyone but Optimus followed suite. Y/N kissed Sideswipes and Sunstreakers faceplates. She had her boys, and they had their goddess.