LEGO ~ Autobots x FEMALE! Reader (TFP)

Third Person P.O.V ~

Optimus was making his rounds around the base. Everything was going pretty okay until...

"AAAUGH!" Optimus stumbled against the wall, picking his right pede up off the floor. A very, VERY, VERY uncomfortable feeling was spreading throughout his pede. He couldn't see what was causing the problem though. Y/N, Prime's charge, came running down the hall. She skidded to a halt in front of her giant friend.

"Optimus?! Are you okay?!" she asked.

"I stepped on something and it hurts" he replied, wincing.

"Which pede?" Y/N asked. Before Optimus could reply, the alarm sounded. Optimus limped out to the main room, Y/N tailing him. Ratchet turned to Optimus.

"Optimus, Decepticons. They're at a huge energon mine" he informed.

"Thank you Ratchet" Optimus stated. "Autobots! Roll- Ow!" Optimus winced, lifting up his pede. Ratchet furrowed his optic ridge.

"Optimus? Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine, old friend" Optimus replied. "Autobots! Roll out!" They all transformed. Then... "AAA!" Optimus transformed back into his bipedal form faster than you could say 'Con'. Ratchet ran over as Optimus fell on his aft. Y/N ran over too.

"Oppi?" she said worridly. Optimus shook his pede a little. Y/N gave a hard look and inspected his pede. She traced her fingers along every crevice. Ratchet told the others to go on while he and Y/N took care of Optimus. The other three humans came over too.

"What's with O.P.?" Miko asked.

"He stepped on something earlier and it's screwing up his pede" Y/N replied. At that moment, she saw something bright goldenrod yellow in the one crevice of Optimus' pede. She took it gently between her fingers and pulled. Optimus shouted as the thing became dislodged from his pede. He groaned, his helm leaning back, optics closing.

"You okay Optimus?" Jack asked.

"Now I am" Optimus muttered. Raf looked at Y/N, his eyes widening. She had a smile that was crazy and angry. She held up the object. It was a two-by-three yellow LEGO brick. The other three soon gained the same expression.

"What is that?" Ratchet asked.

"A toy that is just as evil as Furby" Jack replied. "A LEGO." Optimus looked up.

"A LEGO?" he repeated. Miko nodded.

"What is that doing in here?" Raphael asked. Optimus sighed.

"I'm just glad it's out of my pede" he groaned. Y/N hummed, looking over the LEGO.

"Kill it with Fire" she said bluntly.

"Oh boy."

~~~

My younger brother doesn't pick up his legos... my feet hurt.