Stardust ~ Optimus x HUMAN! Reader (TFP)

Third Person P.O.V ~

Optimus sat on top of base, looking up at the stars. He was thinking about his charge, Y/N. Ever since he had first met her, he had obtained a certain bond with her. He... Loved her. It wasn't just love it was Love. He sighed. But she was human and he was, well, Cybertronian. Nothing could happen... could it? Prime shook his helm. No, it couldn't be so.
"Optimus?" The prime jumped, turning to see Y/N behind him. Her E/C eyes glittered in the moonlight, her H/C hair framing her face perfectly. Optimus smiled gently.
"Hello Y/N" he stated softly. Y/N smiled and sat next to him. Both of them were silent. Optimus shifted nervously, his face plate slowly heating. "Y-Y/N? Um, I have a question." The girl looked up at him quizzically. Optimus cleared his throat. "What are your thoughts on Love?" Y/N was startled by this question. She bit her lip. She had feelings for Optimus and was now wondering, well hoping, that he felt the same. She sighed.
"Love is like the stars. Each Love is unique and beautiful. And even when it turns to stardust, it is still cherished and admired" she stated, smiling. Optimus nodded.
"Y/N... do you Love me?"
"... Yes." Optimus sighed in relief. He picked Y/N up and stared into her eyes.
"I Love you too" he whispered, placing his metal lips on hers. Tears of relief and joy streamed down the girls face. She had her Love. She had her Star. And she would always have that glittering Stardust.

~~~

Short and Sweet. This one is an old one... as a twelve year old I had to really think about my words. Still came out kinda cheesy tho.