Love Can Mend What Bandages Can't ~ Ratchet x FEMME! Reader (TFP)

Third Person P.O.V ~

A certain F/C femme stood beside Ratchet, getting whatever the medic required. She was his assistant, and she had fallen in Love with medic because of the time they shared. Her name was, and still is, Y/N. She was the only one who could make Ratchet smile or laugh in the warmest way. Her clumsiness and awkwardly adorable personality made Ratchet feel happy and young. He also found her shy politeness and willingness to help comforting and refreshing. He had also fallen in Love with her... he just didn't want to admit it. Y/N was just as nervous about her expressing her feelings.
"Y/N, could you please hand me my screwdriver?" Ratchet asked. Y/N nodded, handing the medic the tool. "Alright, that should do it."
"I wonder what it is" Y/N stated. Suddenly, the thing blew apart. Y/N yelped, stumbling backwards. Ratchet caught her, turning his back as the machine exploded, protecting the F/C femme. He looked down at Y/N.
"Are you alright?" he asked worridly.
"Y-Yes. J-just a little shaken" Y/N replied. Optimus came running in.
"Y/N?! RATCHET?! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" the prime shouted. The thought of his two closest friends being hurt terrified him.
"We're fine Optimus. The thing we found exploded despite our best efforts. I guess we won't be figuring out how to diffuse a con bomb" Y/N stated, drawing back from Ratchets arms. Both bots didn't want to part, but they had to. Optimus sighed. Then, Y/N stumbled backwards. Her vision was blurry, her hearing impaired. Ratchet caught Y/N again.
"Y/N?! What's wrong?" he exclaimed.
"Can't see. Did you say something Ratchet?" the femme gasped. Ratchet looked at Optimus in fear. Prime looked grim.
"A bio-bomb" he snarled. Ratchet lifted Y/N and placed her on a medical berth.
"Whatever is in her system is rather harmless... to us. Y/N is what the humans would classify as allergic to this substance" Ratchet explained. "It's like it was designed specifically for her."
"We just need to flush it out of her system, correct?" Optimus asked.
"It's already spread throughout her system. If we were to flush it out, she'd be dead because it's in her energon stream" Ratchet said, a bit agitated. "She needs energon from someone who isn't allergic to this."
"You said it would be harmless to us" Optimus stated. "I'll do it."
"It would take a lot of energon and could quite possibly kill you! And both Cybertron and Earth need you. I'll do it" Ratchet stated.
"Oh, so you're going to potentially die instead of me?" Optimus asked sarcastically. "That is a better idea." Ratchet rolled his optics.
"I didn't say it was ideal" he muttered. Optimus pursed his lips.
"You really do Love her, don't you?" Ratchet choked.
"Wh-What?! Optimus-"
"Don't try and prediscrap me Ratchet. It's obvious. The whole team knows! Except Y/N" Optimus cut off.
"Okay, yes, I Love Y/N, but it doesn't matter if I do or not. She needs help" Ratchet stated.
~Time Skip ~
Y/N woke up to see Ratchet laying on a berth beside her. He looked tired.
"R-Ratchet?" she stammered. The medic looked at her, his dim optics brightening.
"Hello Y/N" he stated tiredly.
"What happened?"
"You had something in your system that you were allergic to. I had to put the energon from the system of a bot who isn't allergic to the substance into yours" Ratchet explained. Y/N's E/C optics went wide.
"Ratchet! Y-you didn't have to" she stuttered.
"Yes, I did. I Love you Y/N" the old medic stated softly. Y/N took a minute to process. Then, she took Ratchets servo in hers.
"I Love you too Ratchet" she stated. All the while, Optimus was watching from a corner. He smiled to himself and walked to his berthroom.
"As Miko would say, the ship has sailed" he chuckled, happy for his friends.