Helm Over Heels ~ Optimus x HUMAN! FEMALE! Reader (TFA)

Optimus P.O.V ~

I watched as Y/N talked with Sari. The young female's E/C eyes glittered as she laughed. Her H/C hair swayed as she moved, describing something. Why did I find her so entrancing? How could she make me feel this way? The question that rang in my mind the most was... how could she Love me back? I sighed, leaning against the wall and pinching the bridge of my nose. I felt a tap on my ped. I looked down to see Y/N.

"Hey Optimus!" she called, smiling. "Whatcha thinking?" I tried to hide the blush rising to my faceplate.

"N-Nothing really! Just, about our last mission" I stated hastily. Y/N cocked an eyebrow.

"Your last mission was a week ago" she stated. I did what the humans call a 'mental face-palm'. Oh Primus, how was going to get out of this one?

"Um, I know, that, but uh, I... I have somewhere to be right now. I'll see you later Y/N" I stated, walking away quickly. I turned the corner and slid against the wall. 'Real smooth Optimus' I thought sarcastically. 'Real smooth.' I sighed, getting up and walking away.

I spent the next couple of days avoiding any confrontation from Y/N. I knew it was childish but I could hardly face her without blushing or embarrassing myself. Then came the day that I was just stuck with her.

"Optimus, I need you to drive me somewhere" Y/N called up to me.

"What about Prowl? Or Bumblebee?" I asked.

"Optimus, I need YOU to drive me somewhere" Y/N stated firmly. I sighed, transforming and letting her in. She gave me directions as we went. It was a long drive. "Okay, stop." I parked and let her out.

"Y/N, we're out in the middle of no-where" I stated, transforming. She turned and looked at me.

"I know. I need to talk to you" she stated. "You have been avoiding me."

"I... don't know what you're talking about" I said slowly.

"Oh yes you do! Every time I come walking your way, you have to magically be somewhere! Every time I have to talk to you, someone else supposedly needs you! You have been avoiding me and I want to know why NOW!" She spoke with ferocity and hurt. I sighed.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I've just been... scared" I muttered.

"Of what?" she asked. I looked down at her.

"Rejection" I replied. "I Love you Y/N. I just didn't think you'd Love me back because you're human and I'm Cybertronian." Y/N smiled at me sadly.

"Optimus, I wouldn't care if you were Vulcan. I Love you too, and I always will" she stated. I smiled and picked her up. She kissed the side of my face.

"Just one question" I stated. "What's a Vulcan?" Y/N laughed.

"You're such a dork."

~~~

Aye, some TFA. Startin' to spice stuff up.