Happy Birthday ~ Optimus x HUMAN CHILD! FEMALE! Reader (G1)

Optimus was playing with Y/N, the girl giggling as Roller drove around with her sitting on top. Ratchet walked in, an uncharacteristic grin on his faceplates.

"Optimus? A word?" he said. Optimus got up.

"I'll be right back Wolfie" he stated, following Ratchet. The medic made sure Y/N hadn't followed them.

"I found out from Y/N's scans that tomorrow is her birthday!" he said excitedly. Optimus' optics crinkled a bit, showing that he was smiling under his faceplates.

"Well, what do you suggest we do about that?" he asked.

"She's a sweet youngling so I figured we could have a birthday party for her" Ratchet replied. Optimus cocked an optic ridge. "What?" Then, Ratchet realized what Optimus was getting at. "Do not call me softie. I just... Y/N's family so... shut up." Optimus chuckled.

"I think that a birthday party is a wonderful idea" he stated.

"We want it to be a surprise party" Ratchet said. "Tomorrow, we need you to take Y/N out and not come back until we call you." Optimus nodded.

"Will do" he responded, walking back out to Y/N.

~NEXT DAY~

Optimus and Y/N spent the entire morning doing whatever she wanted. They went to the ice cream parlor, park, cinema, and library(Girl loves to read ;D). At around eleven thirty, Optimus got a call.

"Alright, everything's set" Ratchet stated.

"Copy that" Optimus said in a hushed tone, as his little friend was asleep.

Optimus woke Y/N up and they both entered the base, Y/N running in ahead of Optimus, giggling. She stopped upon noticing the lights were all off.

"Kitty, where is everyone?" she asked.

"I'm sure they're around here somewhere" Optimus replied. At that, the lights came on and everyone popped out.

"SURPRISE!" they cried. Balloons and streamers were everywhere, along with a banner that read 'Happy Birthday Y/N... AND Optimus'?! The Prime's optics widened as he read the banner. Was it really his creation day? It had been so long he forgot to keep track of the date! He was grateful his friends did. Y/N's eyes sparkled.

"KITTY! YOU SHARE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME?!" she cried, looking at her friend.

"It would appear so" Optimus chuckled. Jazz slung an arm around Primes shoulders.

"LET'S PARTY!"

~~~

I love this mini series.