CHAPTER 4: Bitch Let's Switch

Cheryl's POV

"Ummm...."

"Please, please,please,please,please, please, please, PLEASE." Perrie cooed.

Perrie kept saying "please".

When I got annoyed already I finally said my answer,

"Okay! Okay!"I surrendered.

"But I have conditions."

"Sure, spill." She answered.

"You have to take care of everything, my work, and the make-over."

"Oh honey! That's just a piece of cake." Snapping her fingers in to a letter "Z", trying to be ghetto.

It's too funny.

"And never do that again." I said, chuckling.

"Hurtful." She pouted playfully.

-------------------------------------------------------

*Three weeks later*

Today is the day Perrie and I are going to switch.

It took us 3 weeks to get things done. She got to convince my boss, which I don't know how she did. But she's a celebrity I know she has connections. She also dyed my hair like hers. And told me everything she can tell me. She told me about her likes, and dislikes. She thought me all her songs and everything about the lads, their girlfriends, and her Little Mix girlies. She also told me that she would talk to me anytime she can.

We are now on the way to the airport; with Katherine they're going to have a holiday in Barbados.

When we arrived, I bid my farewell to them. I hugged Katherine first, we became friends when I got to know her; she's fun and out-going.

"Bye Kate, take care." I smiled at her.

"Bye Cheryl." She hugged back. And then I hugged Perrie, and said

"Goodbye Pez. Take care, always call me. Okay?"

"Of course, love." She hugged back.

"Thanks for doing this for me okay? Everything I have is yours now. You can do this, love. I have faith in you..."

"Yep, I hope everything goes well..."

"Oh god! Go already. You have a signing today." Perrie reminded.

"Oh yeah... Sure, goodbye." I waved, and then hailed a cab.

When I went home the Jade, just was just starting to get ready so I also did get ready. I went to my room, took a shower, and then chose my clothes. I decided to wear some skinny blue jeans, a shirt, and some pink platform pumps. I put only light make-up, and curled my hair.

Then, I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat, I made a peanut-butter and jelly sandwich, and drank an orange juice. While eating I noticed that Jade was watching weirdly me.

I don't know what to say to her, and it's getting really awkward so I broke the silence.

"What?" I said.

"You're eating, and it's still 3:00 PM..." She said, astonished.

"So what? I'm hungry." I said defensively.

"You're not always like this, you even starve yourself sometimes." Jade stated.

Oh, maybe that's why Perrie is so skinny.

"I'm glad, you're back to your eating habits..." She said, happily.

I smiled back.

"I'm done." I said when I finished eating.

I put the dishes in the dishwasher.

"Come Jade. We might be late." I commanded her, while grabbing my purse.

"Oh, yeah. Let's go wait outside for our ride to come."

After a few minutes, the ride came.

While going to the van Jade said, "You're acting different, but I like it Bam-bam."

"Ohh. HAHA. I've always wanted to change for a better me" I replied.

"You even have some words of wisdom." She said surprised,

"I'm glad to see you're change of heart. And I hope to see more of it,Pez."

I smiled back.

When we went inside I greeted everybody cheerfully.

"She's acting different..." Jesy whispered to Jade, while I pretended not hearing it.

"Yeah, she said she wanted to change for a better her." Jade replied.

I know I'm gonna have a great time with these girls, and this life.