CHAPTER 16: Clarity

CHAPTER 16: Clarity

Cheryl’s POV

I’m here at the couch still thinking about why Zayn was acting so weird.

What did I do wrong?

Where’s Jade? You would ask. She is at a date with her hottie boyfriend from Diversity, Sam. She and the lasses cheered me up, and still wanted to cheer me up, but I stopped them.

**Flashback**

“Hey how about we go to a theme park, after our soundcheck today?!” Jesy muttered cheerfully.

I’m so happy that the girls are trying to cheer me up, but this is too much. They spend all their time on me, and keep their lives postponed.

“I would like that.”

“But…”

“But what Pez?” Jade asked.

“It’s just that you guys spend too much time on me.”

“It’s because you’re one of our best friends, and we love you. We hate seeing you down.” Leigh-Anne reasoned.

“I know, and I love you guys. But you also have your own lives. And you already made me happy. I know I’m not that happy as I was before, but it’s just because something’s missing, that’s Zayn. And I already know and accept that, he’s doing that to make 10 million Directioners happy; that’s why I’m also happy for them. You guys need to accept that I’m not that lonely anymore, and I love you guys for helping. But please continue your lives.” I finished my speech, while smiling a bit.

“Aww, that’s really sweet, Pez. We will move on with our lives, but we’ll also squeeze you in and no ‘buts’” Leigh-Anne stated.

Mommy Mixer mode: ACTIVATE

“Suuure.” I giggled.

Leigh-Anne can really be so mature, and immature sometimes.

“Group-hug!” Jade cheered.

AND WE DID. I really love these girls.

**End Of Flashback**

That’s why I am here now, watching a random show at the telly, in short I’m B-O-R-E-D.

BORED.

And then a knock interrupted my thoughts. I went to the door, and opened it to reveal a haggard-looking, and tired-like lad; named Zayn Malik.

OH MY GOD, Zayn here! Yayyyyy!

“Oh my God, Zayn!” I immediately hugged him.