You Have Mistaken

Cheryl Beatrice Spencer is just a typical girl from the United States Of America, because she came from a typical school, and family, has typical friends.

Perrie Louise Edwards a famous popstar member from South Shields, England. She is a member of a well-known girl-band named "Little Mix" (which won the eighth series of X-factor), she's wealthy, has well-known friends, and is the girlfriend of the world-famous One Direction's Zayn Malik.

You can say that she's living the life of superstar.

But behind all that she still is not happy. She's tired of her popstar life. She's tired of Paparazzis following her everywhere. She tired of everyone watching her every move. She's tired of people judging her. 

What happens when Perrie bumps into her look-alike Cheryl?

Continue reading this story to know what happens next.

*I SADLY DO NOT OWN ONE DIRECTION, LITTLE MIX, AND THEIR GIRLFRIENDS. ALL I OWN ARE THE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS, LIKE CHERYL SPENCER, OLIVIA GREENE, AND ALL THE OTHERS.*

(A/N:Hey guys! So this is my new book, about Perrie. I love her, I don't hate her. She's just a bit bitchy in this story, but I think she's funny and sweet in real life. One Direction, their girlfriends, and Little Mix's actions here are not what they would do in real life, what they do here just from my imagination. I love Little Mix especially Jade she's so cute. Of course, I love ONE DIRECTION! And I ship Zerrie HARD. I thought of this idea while listening to Little Mix's song Change Your Life. I love it. This book is a fan-fiction it's not true, it's just purely made-up from my imagination.)    

                                                       ~ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.~