EPILOGUE: It's Just The Beginning

EPILOGUE: It’s just the beginning

---Back to present day (After 7 years)-

“Wow. That was along, rocky, but great story.” Ellen complimented.

“Thank you.” Zayn and I said at the same time.

I smiled at him, rubbing his knuckles with my thumb, while he smile back.

“Awwww.” We heard the audience coo.

“Aren’t they a cute couple?!” Ellen cheered

The audience shouted a big, fat chorus of “YES”es

“Would you guys state to us the changes that have happened in your life since you guys met eachother?”

I nodded, signalling for Zayn to answer first.

“Well first of all, I now have this amazing woman beside me as my wife.” He stated.

Yes, after a year in a relationship Zayn proposed to me in the most romantic way.

*Flashback*

It was a normal day at work. Same old, same old.

I was working on a PowerPoint for tomorrow, whilst waiting for Zayn to come and fetch me. He’s coming from the studio.

Yes, the studio here in London.

After Zayn and I got back together, he asked him to move in with him at his flat in London because he can’t stop missing me. I thought about it for a bit and agreed. I also agreed, because my Aunt wanted to extend her Party planning company at that time, she wanted a branch in London, which I’m managing right now.

I was snapped out of my trance when I heard the door open and slam shut again, it was Zayn.

“Hey!” Zayn greeted.

“Hey why are you late?”

“I went to get a tattoo.”

I don’t really like tattoos on a guy, but if it’s on Zayn I don’t care. His tattoos seem to make him hotter. Plus, I really love the meanings behind his tattoos.

“Really?! Can I see?” I said eagerly

“Sure thing.”He smiled taking off his tank top, showing his HOT body.

I saw a black plastic that covers his right collarbone. I touched it.

“May I?” I asked.

He nodded.

I slowly removed the cover, and saw May 9 2013 gracefully written in cursive at his collarbone.

Hey isn't that the date today? Why the date today?

"Zayn, you know I hate how people have tattoos that don't mean anything. Why did you do that? Gosh this is the tattoo that of yours that hate the most! Didn't you know that that's permanent?! You're gonna reg-" I whined.