33

Y/N

''Kang Y/N?!''

''Heejin, here's the things you need. I can get rid of him too if you want,'' Ryujin pointed at me as her eyes sparkled when Heejin nodded. What?! I swear she just kissed me days ago..or have I gone insane. ''I'll throw him out in the trash bin for you. See you!''

The blonde girl approached me as horror spreads over my face. Only amusement was shown on hers which is quite scary if you ask me. Her eyes are daring as she pulled my hair to the next flight of stairs. Ouch...

''Now what you need to do is give her space. Do not talk to her or even smile at her until—''

''Ryujin, she kissed me a few days ago,'' I corrected. Ryujin had this face of disbelief which is funny to watch. Yuna's hilarious facial expression are still unbeatable. The girl didn't speak for a while so I loosened her grip on my poor hair and walked off.

I'll just let them hate me for a while..

+++

Weeks later, I approached Heejin one at a time, giving her space as she needed until she is fully comfortable being around me again. I don't know what happened and why she did kiss me back on the cliff. Maybe she still thinks I'm dating my sister.

I promised myself to fight for her even if the media will most likely hate me for it. There's nothing else separating me from the love of my life except her and the whole internet who are against it. Sucks that people won't let me live.

I remember the first day I was spotted back in Korea, I was basically ambushed. Oh well, I only need to worry about myself and Heejin.

Speaking of Heejin, we are actually meeting up at a cafe far from the crowded streets of Seoul. It was rather peaceful when we got there. ''Heejin, do you want anything else or is that all,'' I just had to double check since that bunny can be so unpredictable.

''Yeah, that's all. Thanks Kang.''

Ordering the drinks, I took straws nearby before seeing a boy, a model perhaps, approaching my bunny. What the hell does this punk think he's doing? I stared fiercely until he started looking around. I faced the glass wall and gripped the straws harshly. Should I go there or ditch her..?

I placed the tray of drinks down on the table and rudely put the straw in Heejin's drink. The model-like guy started to talk to her and she just spoke as if it's her own boyfriend. Hello? Is she blind?!

Taking my drink while sipping with a clear annoyed face, the guy faced me. ''O-Oh..wait—you're Kang Y/N. Wait Heejin, are you two dating again?''

I smirked but that sly smirk quickly went away after this infuriating bunny answered his question. ''No, he just needed to pay me back.''

Is she serious right now? Scoffing, I just ignored them as he asked for Heejin's autograph and number which she complied with. I can't believe her right now..

''Uhh, Mr. Kang Y/N?'' The guy asked, ''Can you take a picture?''

I looked up, surprised and nodded later. The model-like guy positioned himself next to Heejin..with his hand on her waist. I am so going to kill this bunny once we're out of this place. I can't let this guy hold her like I used to. Not in front of my salad, sir. ''Uhm—about your hand on her waist—''

''You want his hand on my waist?'' Heejin forcefully placed the boy's hand right on her waist tightly which made me roll my eyes. This playful act is going to get her in trouble. Actually, I'd let her get in trouble if she acts like this.

''Fine, one..two...three,'' I snapped a picture but with a twist...I took a picture of my handsome, clean face instead and greeted the guy goodbye before dragging my bunny outside. ''Why did you do that? Are you crazy!? And why did you give him your phone number? You barely even know that kid. This is so going to reach Haseul and Yves.''

''Sorry Y/N, I like handsome stuff,'' Heejin shrugged as I scoffed. I simply walked away and hissed.

''Handsome my ass Jeon Heejin, he's a total cheeseball!''

+++

I was still upset about Heejin but I couldn't ignore her. It's like I'm tied to a leash as a puppy and she is my owner, dragging me around and putting me all over the place. When I tell you she's confusing, she is confusing.

I told everything to Hyeyeon and she just laughed at me as if I was the big idiot but in conclusion, it's Heejin. Why would she give her number to a random cheeseball and say he's handsome? I'm more handsome than him!

Searching everywhere on the internet, I couldn't find that guy who talked to Heejin in the cafe. I wonder if he's really a model or not. His clothes looked expensive..unless they're off-brands. Psh, what a noob.

''Why are you so worked up about this guy who talked to 'your' Heejin?'' My sister slapped the back of my neck and jumped on the couch.

''I don't know? She literally just gave him her number. He looks suspicious even though he looks as if his clothes are famous and expensive brands. What if he'll kidnap her? Oh my gosh. They're probably texting each other right now and flirting. What if he takes her away from me?! What if he—''

''They aren't going to do anything, kid. Trust me, they won't. You know Heejin better than me and you think she'll just go flirting with a random boy? I don't think so Y/N,'' Hyeyeon sighed and asked to explain in detail what the guy looked like.

After ranting about his looks, my sister sighed for the millionth time and showed me an instagram page.

Choi Daesu

''Dumb butt, he acted with Heejin. They obviously know each other. Gosh, you say she's unpredictable, but looks at you! So weird..''

I watched as Hyeyeon slowly elevates from the couch while my phone dinged, signaling a message from one of my contacts.

Traitor Bunny

10:48
Traitor Bunny
Can I come over tomorrow? I'm bored :( <3

[A/N] 

Hi guys! It's been a while and idk when the next update will be oops! I have midterms next week actually so it's gonna be a long ride. I miss you guys weird and funny comments. I just kinda want to vent that i made new really good friends at my new school and i feel a lot happier :D I hope you guys have a good christmas and a happy new year!