22

Y/N

It's been a few days ever since I had the members of IZ*ONE over at my penthouse and lately, I haven't contacted Heejin. It made me really think if I'm doing a good job at being a good boyfriend. It's just been really difficult to have free time this week because of my tight schedule. I really miss her and with the lack of interaction in this week along, my energy is nothing compared to when I'm with that tiny, annoying bunny.

Everything was twisted. I had random photoshoots everywhere, invitations to be a guest in a show. I'm guessing they want me for the show just to ask questions about Heejin and I. PSA, That's exactly what happened. 

It just doesn't make sense! 

Why can't they ask when my new magazine drops? Why can't they ask and view about my talents? It's all just Heejin lately. It happened a week ago. People are really having difficulties letting go of something, don't they? It's aggravating that all I'm known for is as Jeon Heejin's 'ex-boyfriend.' 

Good thing we're dating in secret..but all of this break up questions are getting out of hand, seriously. Can't they just ask me something else? The more they mention Heejin, the more I miss her since I can't always be with her nowadays..

Suddenly, a vibration in my pocket scared the living hell out of me. It was my father.. 

''Hello son, how are you? I haven't seen you in the agency lately. Busy?'' Wow, he cares about my life for once. He's being good.

''Yeah dad, pretty busy. I met up with Minju and IZ*ONE a few days ago too!'' I smiled to the phone, remembering how Yena scolded me of how I shouldn't hurt Heejin. Tsss, as if I'll see her cry again. Never again...

''What?! You met up with your cousin and her members?! Don't do it again, I wouldn't want to put you in another fake relationship even if they are in another company. Stay away from girls Y/N, I'm warning you,'' My father ended the call right after which disappointed me. I take it back, he's never a good father. 

''Well okay, bastard..'' I muttered to myself and continued what I was doing which is cooking. I got too lazy to call for a delivery but I'm even more lazy to cook. I don't know why I cooked knowing I'm basically Gowon when I cook. 

It's pretty late already, around 11 pm. Just craving for some ramen so I decided to just cook it instead of something more complex I couldn't do. It's just so random that I'm making ramen in the middle of the night when I have an activity tomorrow. Oh well, who sleeps with an empty stomach anyways.

The kitchen started to smell of ramen which made me crave for it more as I jumped around in circles, really wanting to eat it now. I want ramen! I love ramen!