09

Y/N

Fast forward a few days later, nearly 2 weeks into the relationship, Heejin and I filmed many things together at this point. It's tiring, incredibly tiring. But what's more tiring is that my heart goes boom boom out of my chest whenever I'm around an angel..meaning Heejin. I don't trust her at all. I don't trust cute girls like her since now, I have seen many sides of Heejin variety from of course, being cute, to a sexy vibe? I don't know, Ryujin has shown me clips of her and Heejin's Mixnine performances and it's just-

CONFUSING.

How can a single soul be a cutie and a charismatic kid? Talk about duality there.

Currently, it's midnight. I had just finished a shoot with Heejin and I am extremely exhausted. I can't wait until this dating thing is over. In reality, that date is actually very close. I can court Hyunjin when I'm finally free from Heejin..right?

I changed into more comfortable clothes and gulped a glass of water. I love staying hydrated since it actually helps with my dry skin. For the past few days, Minju apparently has been monitoring my activities with Heejin. She said a lot...which is concerning. 'You like Heejin!' This. 'Y/N, you're really blind,' That. 'I can just tell by the way you look and talk to her' Also this. You're falling for her.' Here. 'Admit it!' And there.

Minju looks as if she doesn't talk much but in reality, once she opens her mouth, it's game over. She'll blabber as if it's her last. But then again, Minju is my closest cousin. Should I seek to find my true feelings? Or should I just be a coward myself and hide?

Fake dating Heejin is such a mess. She sends such weird signals. Does she feel any attraction towards me? Does she secretly despise me? Either way if Minju really invests in my relationship with Heejin, why does she only tell me how she thinks I feel and not Heejin? This is some weird bazooka whatever.

So many things are occupying my single brain cell and it's probably easier to sleep at this point.

+++

I lied, I couldn't sleep at all and turns out, Heejin couldn't either. It was almost 5 am when I suddenly get a ding on my phone. Basically, from 12 am to 5 am, I have been trying to solve a rubiks cube. I'm not the type of person to give up easily and 5 hours is enough.

Annoying Rabbit

4:48 am
Annoying Rabbit
Hey I'm going to sneak out. Want to watch the sunrise with me?

4:49 am
Me
Heejin, Haseul is so going to get mad at us for sneaking out at 5 in the morning. Be careful, I'll pick you up so wait at the front you rebel. You're going to get caught.

4:49 am
Annoying Rabbit
I won't. Just shut up because I'm bringing Hyunjin's bread. You know what's about to happen if you're going to get annoying. Meet me by 5 or else you're dead meat.

4:50 am
Me
What!? Heejin that's 10 minutes! Fine, be out by the door. I'll see you then kid.

She must be crazy sneaking out to watch the sun. I wonder if she had done that with her past boyfriend. I'm still wondering how he could hurt and cheat on a girl like her? I remember Haseul telling me one time about it a few days ago when she pulled me to a private room.