31

Heejin

It's been two years ever since I last saw Y/N and all I could say is that I am over him. I don't care about him anymore and that's with the help of Juri. We became very close friends after drinking together one night.

FLASHBACK

Sometime after Y/N left me, I drank all night, letting my emotions pour. I entered the bar to find the one and only, Han Juri. Her words were so slurred and it seemed that she was sad about Y/N's departure as well, cursing him out in every way possible.

Wow, I want to be like her.

''You..'' She suddenly pointed. Me? ''You made him leave! You took him away fro meeEE..you are the reason why it's a one sided love. Y/N come backk..''

Umm, okay..

''Juri, shut up and drink. I hate him, just like you.''

+++

Days went on and we ended up drinking together, not caring about life anymore since the icon of my world is gone. He left me. Crazy maniac...

''Heejin, I know you're thinking about him. Let him go, he sucks anyways. You deserve better than that pile of garbage. Might as well buy a garbage truck to dispose him too. Wanna bet?'' Juri suddenly took out her wallet. Oh my gosh, is she actually—

''One more bottle please!''

Well at least I still have my composure..

END OF FLASHBACK

''Anyways as I was saying..Heejin? Hello..? Wake up dumb bunny!'' I nearly got a slap from Juri if I hadn't just snapped out of zoning out. I was fazed, confused. What's happening. ''Hey are you okay Jin? You're spacing out.''

''Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine. Just saw something, nothing bad,'' I fixed my position and looked at her puzzled face. Clearly, she wants to know what that 'something' was that I saw.

Juri looked around and when she finally found him, she gasped. ''N-No..there's no way that's the Kang Y/N. He looks so much hotter now what the—''

''Shut up!''

''Hehe sorry. But what is he doing here? Isn't he supposed to stay with his girlfriend there at the States?'' What?! Girlfriend? Y/N has a girlfriend? Wow...

''What do you mean girlfriend? Let's just go,'' Taking my friend outside, we heard our name being called by a sweet voice. Oh no, please. No, Minju, not now please!

''Hi Heejin!'' The frog gave me a hug with Y/N trailing behind her...with a girl's arms around his neck. That's his girlfriend? She's pretty I guess. ''Were you just heading out? I was going to ask if you wanted to eat out tonight if you'd like.''

''O-Oh, um sure! Is it okay if I bring Juri with me?'' I took a very quick glance at Y/N who seemed confused. Probably because I'm hanging out with my number one enemy before. I don't even remember how that happened but oh well.

''Of course! Y/N can come too, right? Hyeyeon as well?''

So Hyeyeon is Y/N's girlfriend...lucky her and unlucky her. ''S-Sure..'' Juri pinched my waist but I didn't mind.