04

Y/N

Apparently, some of my schedule will be with Loona or just Heejin alone, meaning, I am more busy just because of freaking Jeon Heejin being my fake girlfriend. Is this how serious a public relationship is? I have a haunted house filming today with Loona which will most likely be fun and boring at the same time.

I love haunted houses. The clowns act like clowns, make up on point, screeching on pitch, everything is fun. Heejin will probably take it well since she's mainly showed her tough side. I don't think there is any soft in her if that even makes sense.

I arrived at Loona's dorm about an hour earlier than I was supposed to. I didn't care, I want sleep and I will sleep on Heejin's bed. I knocked on the dorm only for Vivi, the eldest, to open it. ''Oh, Y/N you're so early. We aren't even done finishing up! Make yourself at home.''

''Uhh, thanks Vivi. Is um- Is Heejin there? I'd like to sleep while you guys prepare,'' Rubbing my nape, feeling embarrassed, I see Yeojin and Chuu at the corner and rushed back to the room, screaming something. I heard the other girls panic and yell. Uh, maybe Heejin's right..Loona is chaos.

''Yes, Heejin is inside preparing. Sorry about the noise by the way, they're shy because they don't have make up on yet. I'll go get your girlfriend for you,'' Vivi led me inside and went into one of the rooms which I'm assuming Heejin is in.

After Vivi opened the door, all I heard was screams. ''Oh my gosh is he there? Don't let him see me like this! Ugh, why did he have to come so early. This is so embarrassing,'' I heard Heejin say. What in the heck is going on inside that room? Should I go in..?

Curiosity kills the cat.

I went in. Everyone is perfectly fine, especially Hyunjin. She's always perfect..but anyways- I saw Heejin run into the bathroom and close the door. I tried going after her but she locked the door. Why are they being like this an hour before filming? ''Heejin-ah, open the door. What's wrong? What's happening?''

''Sorry Y/N, she's a little shy since she doesn't have make up on right now,'' Yves patted my shoulder while staring at the locked door. Why is Heejin shy? Oh well, I'm busting open that bathroom door anyways. ''Heejin! Open up please, it's Yves.''

The door slightly creaked with half of Heejin's face visible. Aw, she looks cute..

I took the chance to fully open the door and inspect what's going on. The other members left for another room since I was in here with Heejin covering her face with her hands. ''Heejin, seriously? What's wrong? Why are you being like this? Hey, stop. Let me see your face I have to ask you something.''

''No! Go away Y/N,'' Heejin pushed me away with one hand. Taking the advantage, I took that hand and kept it still then eventually seeing bare-faced Heejin. Why is she so shy? She looks beautiful either way. ''Hey!!! Y/N go away!''

''Hee, stop. You look cute, why are you hiding from me?'' I finally got her to look at me as she blushed from my words. I mean, who wouldn't? I'm charming.

''Ugh, you're so annoying. What do you want and was it really necessary to scare my other members off?'' Clearly pissed, the bunny crossed her arms and tapped her foot. Tch, arrogant.

''Yes, it was necessary. Now the question I want to ask is where is your bed? I need sleep. Lead me to your bed now. Please and thank you,'' I smiled innocently, knowing Heejin completely reached her limit.