29

Y/N

''I can help you with that. Do you want to be my boyfriend?''

Umm, what?!

''Wait—wha—''

''So do you?'' Ally's eyes were pleading and I kind of felt bad. She seems like a really sweet girl..

It wouldn't hurt if I date her for a bit, right? ''Uh..sure Ally,'' I ended with a smile which made her face light up. It's as if I had just seen the sun right in front of me. She's kind of cute too..

''Really?! Yay!''

+++

It's been a few months since the Starbucks 'date' and things are going very well for Ally and I. We spend the weekends as our dates, walking along the sandy beach at sunset, visiting restaurants and learning more about each other.

It's fun.

Hyeyeon has teased me about it every single day and would invite me to parties again even though she said that day would be the last one. I agreed anyways since my now girlfriend would be there.

Tonight, Hyeyeon and I were invited to another party late at night. I dressed casually, ready to meet my Ally. ''Hi Y/N.''

''Hi Al, you look really good,'' My girlfriend gave me a hug before talking to her friends. I was about to play on my phone until Jay sat next to me and ruffled my hair like he always did. He's one of my closest friends now so I'm happy about that. ''Jay! What's poppin' bro.''

''You sound lame saying that but anyways, doing well. I didn't know that you're close friends with Ally to the point you even hug. You don't even hug me dude. So tell me, do you like her?'' My sister's boyfriend smirked, probably thinking I'd be too much of a coward to ask her out.

''What do you mean? Ally and I are dating actually,'' I gave myself a proud smile. I thought Jay would be proud of me but he just scowled? This man is weird..

''You're dating Ally?! Dude how. You're a chicken. There's no way you asked her out. You're still lame,'' Jay left to go somewhere else before laughing at me with his other friends. What's this guy's deal?

''Hey, I'm back—what's wrong? Why do you look like that?'' Ally slapped my cheek lightly as my distorted expression stared at Jay who was staring at my girlfriend's legs. This guy is sketchy. He better not do something to my sister.

''Me? Oh—nothing. Just zoning out. You want to get out of here? I want to walk along the beach if that's fine with you,'' I really wanted to get away from this place since I felt uncomfortable with Jay. He seems really weird nowadays after Ally and I got close.

''Sure! I'd like to spend some alone time with you. Let me just tell my friends where I'm headed to. You should probably notify your sister too before she knocks you out for worrying her while you were gone. I'll see you outside!'' I nodded before I got a kiss on my cheek.

I later told Hyeyeon about where I'm going and as I was making my way back, I noticed that Jay grabbed my girlfriend by the waist and whisper something in her ear. What the actual heck? Ally pushed him away though. I felt a little pang of jealousy after that scene. It's been a while since I have been jealous. ''Let's go Al.''

''You sound bothered. What's wrong?'' The hazel-eyed girl linked her arm with mine as we walked through the beaches of Los Angeles. It feels refreshing.

''Nothing. Jay just seemed skeptical today. He was looking at you weirdly,'' I scoffed it off and sat on the sand with Ally still linking arms with me.

''Well you know, I love you a lot. Jay is nothing to me but a friend. You shouldn't worry about him, you're the only one in my eyes Y/N,'' My girlfriend rested her head on my shoulder. I stiffened but I let her do it anyways.

Ally is a sweet girl but I still feel very guilty. I still feel as if I'm cheating on Heejin and I just can't get rid of that feeling.

+++

''Y/N! Hey, what did you want to talk about? Also I bought you a cap!'' Ally put the cap on my head but I just sighed and gave it back to her.

''Ally, let's break up,'' The feeling of guilt freed my mind and soul as soon as I said those words. I thought about my past relationships and I have never felt so bad for Ally. ''I never really liked you Al. I just thought you were nice and gave you a shot.''

''So it's that girl, right? Jinhee or whatever her name is? You can't stop thinking about her, right? Y/N, we've talked about this before.''

''It's Heejin. I'm sorry Ally. I don't think I ever felt any romantic feelings for you at all throughout this relationship. I thought you were cute and gave you a shot, knowing I'll probably never get over Heejin. I still love her Al, I'm sorry. I really appreciate you for trying to help me get over her but I just can't—''

''I get it. You love her and I love you. I'm letting you go. I should have done a better job anyways.''

It was only five months into the relationship. There were some up and downs and things she really wanted to do with me sexually but I just never let it happen. The past year was rough, sad, and heartbreaking. I also felt guilt during my relationship with Ally. I know she loves me and I just disappointed her.

But as I said, I would do anything to have Heejin back and if it means breaking someone else's heart, I'll do it anyways.

I came home, crashing on the sofa while staring at a picture with Ally and I eating ice cream. I deleted the picture and came across a picture of Heejin.

Heejin, Heejin, Heejin. She runs all over my phone, head, and heart. It does hurt my head sometimes since I think about her too much. I casually talk to her in my sleep as if she's sleeping next to me. I often have dreams about her or just sudden flashbacks that make me miss her ever more.

Slamming the door open, Hyeyeon emerged, weeping frantically while showing me a picture of her boyfriend Jay kissing my ex girlfriend Ally on the sidewalk.

What the hell?

[A/N]
Sorry for the late update! And happy late birthday to Haseul <3 how are you peeps? I'm literally struggling with assessments. I hope you weren't waiting for too long even though it's been 4/5 days lol. See ya next chap!