16

Y/N

''Did you ever felt attraction towards me romantically? Or did you just have feelings for Hyunjin all this time?"

Well...

Why would she put me in this position where I'm clearly forced to answer the question. Please Park Chaewon, walk in on us again please. This is your moment to shine! Gowon please walk in..

''Heejin...I-"

''Are you guys kissing again- oh, you're not that's good. Anyways, get out of the bathroom. I need to poop because I ate too much of Y/N's food.''

Im Yeojin...has saved my life. The small bean tapped my shoulder then Heejin's and pointed to the door. Oh wow, she really has to use the bathroom doesn't she? Yeojin pushed Heejin and I outside the door when we weren't moving since we were flustered so now I'm standing outside the bathroom with a shocked face with Heejin contemplating her life decisions and why she chose the bathroom out of all places.

Suddenly, a vibration in my pocket startled me. It was a phone call from Juri so I excused myself before they could see the contact name. I would be dead by now if they saw a girl's name in my phone.

''Hello? Juri? You called?''

''Hey, yeah. I was just wondering if I'm still coming over. You cancelled twice and I was supposed to go today,'' I heard her speak on the other line. That's right, Juri was supposed to come over to my penthouse to sort some stuff out tonight but I cancelled since I'm with Heejin.

''Uhh, yeah. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'm dealing with something at the moment. I'm sure you'll be able to go tomorrow. I have to go now, see you tomorrow hopefully!'' I ended the call since Heejin was approaching me.

''Who was it that you had to rush out of the scene Kang Y/N?'' Heejin pulled me by the nape, making our faces oddly close. This is scary, there could be cameras outside their dorm so I pushed her back inside and into her bedroom.

''You need to be careful! We could get in trouble again with dad if photos resurface the internet of us nearly kissing! Heejin, don't be carefree about your relationship with me. I know we kind of have a thing at the moment but be cautious sometimes! Cameras can be anywhere...''

Heejin, smirking, gripped my collar and pushed me until I lay on her bed. What is she trying to do!? Oh no, I hope Gowon doesn't walk in on us again..

''Why? Are you scared of us getting exposed for our relationship?'' What is she talking about? Like I said a few hours before the party when I kissed her, I just want to be a bowling ball now. Who knew it'd all turn into this mess?

''Heejin, what are you-''

''You said we have a thing right now, meaning, we have a thing. So, why are you scared if we get exposed?'' Is she a dumb muffin? What can I even expect from a dorky, tiny girl who's afraid of pigeons.

''Hee! Shut it. Did you delete twitter or something? I'm trying to protect us. We need to talk tomorrow at my penthouse. Let's talk some things out. I'm taking you home with me after your practice and we are going to clear some stuff out, okay? I'm going home now, bye Heejin,'' I kissed the bunny's forehead before greeting the other members goodbye and going back home.

Why is this all so stressful?

+++

It's barely 3 pm at the agency, nothing new, just walking around, casually seeing trainees practice hard. I like to walk around the company just to see what everyone's up to because I'm bored most of the time with nothing to do.

I passed by Loona's practice room only to see them working very hard. I love them, such chaos.

I walked passed the door again but Kim Lip nearly broke my nose when she slammed the door open. My goodness Jungeun. She has no chill. No jams.

''What are you doing there?!'' Kim Lip slowly closed the door again, just in case.

''I was just passing by until you nearly broke my nose. Chill out. Now anyways, what time are you guys finishing? Tell Heejin to meet me at the music room,'' I patted her head before leaving to grab a snack since I'm sure they won't be practicing for too long.

I just stayed at the music room on the third floor, strumming my guitar while singing from time to time. It's just a relaxing thing to do when bored.

''Nice voice you got there. I didn't know you could sing and play the guitar like that,'' Heejin entered the room, smiling widely. Isn't she the cutest?

''Oh hey, 15 minutes early? Good girl, you want to stay for a bit before heading out?'' Resting my arm around the instrument, I faced her as she nodded. I pulled a chair for Heejin to sit as we just stared at each other's orbs for a good minute before laughing it off and giving her the guitar. ''You can play right? I want to see how good you are.''

Heejin happily took the challenge as her fingers moved to the strings, performing her solo 'Vivid' but the acoustic version. She's actually very good..

''Okay don't show me too much. I get you are very talented so you deserve ice cream, little bunny.''

We picked up ice cream before heading to my penthouse and eat it there. I missed the taste of ice cream, it's been a while since I had one. I'd rather live in a house filled with ice cream than be the CEO's son.

''So, you avoided my question last night,'' Heejin started. Oh no, please tell me she's not bringing it up again. ''Tell me, did you have any feelings for me or just Hyunjin that whole time. Don't even bother lying to me since I know you very well at this point.''

''Heejin, are you serious-''

''Shush. Answer the question,'' Heejin gave me a demanding look. What has this past month come into?!

As I was about to answer, we heard a doorbell. Someone's here? I went to the door and blatantly opened it, not expecting the person in front of me and since Heejin was trailing behind me, curious as well, she saw who was there after I put on a cap that was randomly on the couch.

''J-Juri...''