30

Y/N

The picture of our ex's really hurt us badly especially for my sister. Hyeyeon trusted and loved Jay with all her heart. It was quite sad to see him cheat on my sister. I would beat him to death but Hyeyeon would kill me instead. My sister and I both have soft hearts and it's really sad to experience this.

''Y/N, everything here reminds me of him. It's hard to look anywhere without imagining he's here with me. It hurts a lot and I know you're hurting too. I think it's time to be finally free and come back home to see mom. What do you say?''

+++

''I can't believe I'm going home! I originally wanted to stay here because of you but now since we're going home together, that's good! I can't wait for you to meet Heejin,'' I happily strolled my bags on the Los Angeles airport floor. Hearing the wheels roll made my heart do a million backflips.

I'm finally going home!

''That's only if she forgives you buddy. I just know that bunny of yours won't accept you at first return because why? You freaking left her alone! You didn't say anything either. You just left with no notice. I know it badly hurt her because you used to tell me about everything she does.''

FLASHBACK

''Hyeyeon! Hyeyeon! You won't guess what Heejin told me today!'' After the photoshoot when I ran into Juri, I immediately called my sister once I got back home before the members of IZ*ONE arrived.

''What did Heejin say?'' Hyeyeon sounded excited even though I probably woke her up from her slumber because of our diverse time zones. She always answers my calls even if it's 4 am in the States.

''She said she loves me!'' My cheeks started to hurt as I remembered the text she sent. Squealing, I fell back on my bed, hugging a picture frame with Heejin and I inside it.

''Aww! No way! I'm so happy for you lil bro! Continue and make her happy okay? Never hurt her. I know she's fragile by the way you describe her. Please don't hurt her again, okay Y/N? You can't afford to have her hurt again after the first one. I'm going back to bed, it's so late already. Good night little bro!'' Hyeyeon always gave me tips and told me the do's and don't's in a relationship and she always gives the best tips.

''Alright, good night sis!''

END OF FLASHBACK

+++

Hyeyeon's right, she warned me all along and now that I think about it, I made Heejin hate me. I left her with no context. She will most likely push me away at first meeting after two whole years. Dear Heejin, I am very very sorry.

''Let's just hurry and wait by our gate,'' I said as Hyeyeon laughed at my expression. I hope she knows that hurting Heejin was something I never wanted to do ever again.

''I know your feelings Y/N. I'm your sister. Do your best on getting her back. I'm sure she'll secretly be happy you're back home, ready to make her happy again. Her stage presence downgraded after your departure. She wasn't happy at all. I monitor Heejin regularly because I know that this day would come when you are matured and ready to take care of her again with no one stopping you this time. I know you're determined and I bet she will be soon too. Let's go kiddo,'' My sister comforted me with her words and I am really lucky to have a supportive sister. ''By the way I'm staying at your penthouse. You owe me for trashing my apartment with your unnecessary crap.''