08

Y/N

''Kang Y/N spotted at a restaurant with IZ*ONE member Kim Minju and is rumored to be allegedly cheating on his girlfriend Heejin.''

What kind of morning cereal news is this?! Me allegedly cheating on Heejin? Well one, I am not really dating that rabbit! I hate dispatch with a passion. How dare they just release a statement just like this? Dad is so going to kill me now and I'm going to get cancelled for false rumors. Minju is my freaking cousin!

''Kang Y/N, my office. Now,'' My father dialed my number and hung up right after his sentence. I am so dead to my father AND Loona! Why..just why.

I arrived at my father's office, shoulders slouched. This is going to be terrible. I can only imagine the hate tweets and replies for me once I open social media. Heejin wouldn't actually care about this since she doesn't have feelings of attraction towards me which is good.

''Kang Y/N, how can you be so shameless? I know Minju is your cousin but the public doesn't know that! I have to drop a report about your relation to her now. Be careful next time, Heejin's members might hate you so tell them, Heejin too since she doesn't know. You really have to be careful next time. Another scandal involving you equals the United States. If you get in trouble with the media one more time, I'm sending you to the states with your older brother!'' My father slammed his hands on his desk and ordered me to get out.

Heejin sent a text message saying she'll look dejected when I visit her dorm for acting so I let her. Just to make it more realistic for the members but I just wonder how they'll be once Heejin and I have broken up.

I headed straight for Loona's dorm right after my father kicked me out. My palms were sweating by the time I reached the dorm. I sent a text to Heejin saying she needs to lock herself in her room and cry since I'm here now.

I hope they won't beat me to oblivion. I would also thank them if they did as an Orbit.

Knocking on their door, a bead of sweat rushed down on the side of my face. This is so nerve wracking. I mean who knows? Olivia Hye might already have a knife in her hand. For a fact, I know I'm leaving this dorm with bruises on my handsome face.

Olivia Hye opened the door for me but she had fists and threatened to hit me. ''Hey you! You made Heejin cry! She's crying right now because of you. I will kill you with my bare hands if you make her cry one more time. Or I might as well now,'' Hyejoo reached for my neck but was stopped by Haseul. Thank Haseul for saving my life. I was about to die right here.

''Guys! I'm sorry! Please just let me explain what happened- OW!''

I got a nice punch from Chuu mid-sentence. This girl may be small, but she has power in those punches. ''Kang Y/N! Don't you dare make our Heejin cry again or else you'll receive another freaking punch!''

''Let's me explain for Heejin's sake- OOF!''

And there was Jinsoul who threw more toy fishes at me. ''Y/N you need to talk to her or else I will buy a toy swordfish and stab you with it.''

A toy swordfish to stab me with? That's pretty creative. Nice Jung Jinsoul.

''Guys! Just let me explain pleas-''

A loud cry disrupted me again mid-sentence. Heejin? Seriously? She's not too bad at acting actually..this is totally believable.