36

Y/N

I woke up on my bed with Heejin next to me. I immediately checked the time on my phone and saw that it was already 11 am. She's late.

I kissed Heejin's bare shoulder and woke her up. "Hee? Heejin, it's 11 pm, wake up." I shook her a bit. I sighed until she turned to me, wide awake.

"Hi," Heejin smiled at me, giving me a sweet kiss. It didn't last long and I just wanted more. I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her to me, kissing her more. I even forgot that she's late at this point but does it really matter?

Heejin reciprocated as I got on top of her. I just realized we didn't have clothes on..oops. She found her fingers tangled up in my hair as I trailed my kisses from her lips, to her jaw, and her neck.

"Mmm," Heejin moaned as I left marks on her neck, kissing it gently. She tugged on my hair slightly as she gave me more access to her neck. My hand slid down her thigh while we made out. It was hot. And i don't know why it happened.

+++

"You're joking, right?" I screamed at Hyeyeon as she told me everything she heard last night between me and Heejin. It's embarrassing..

"Nope, not at all. Think she liked it too," She smirked while I paced around the living room. I felt that my lips were swollen from last night too. Oh gosh..

"I wasn't drunk, neither was she. I think..but I think there's another guy. I caught it on her phone when she was asleep. I saw his name, it was Daesu. Think I should talk to her about it? I've heard his name come out of her mouth before too when she came over totally wasted."

"Talk to her if it worries you, she's yours, you know. You practically made that clear with her neck being covered in hickeys. I saw all of it when she tried to leave since she was late. You guys are so stupid," My sister laughed and left me alone. I need to talk to her.

I drove to the agency and caught her talking to a boy. I stared at her neck, it was perfectly clear. No hickeys. Did she cover them with concealer? Maybe foundation? I shrugged it off and was about to approach her until the boy hugged her. Uh, alright. Friends hug right? But his hand placement was totally on her ass. You are joking. And I couldn't tell if Heejin's feeling any discomfort or uncomfortable at all. I can't tell.

After the boy left I walked past her to get to the music room, ignoring her existence.

"Y/N- oh?" I left her dumbfounded as she chased after me. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"His hands were on your ass, Jeon. What did you do about it? Nothing. Who even is he?" I put my hands in my pocket and looked at the floor cause I knew I'd break if I stared at her eyes. Stupid, stupid.

"He was my co-star, I acted with him for something. I don't like him, Y/N. Would I have let you done whatever we did last night and this morning if I did?" I finally looked up at her to see her eyes soft. I pursed my lips, keeping it together.

"Ok."

And then I walked away.

[A/N]
wrote this at 2 in the morning. i just watched loona's most recent comeback today and i was like on the floor when i heard it and saw them. haseul's back too yo omg i screeched so loud. heejins new hair is literally the hottest thing i have ever seen in my life. i liked the comeback. now goodnight kids i have been awake for too long :)