20

Y/N

The moment I woke up which was earlier than the girls, I kissed Heejin's forehead before leaving a note saying I left early for work, which I did. I'm not the type of person to lie to others but I just lie to myself which is tragic. I immediately got to work, switching outfits and fixing my hair mid-shooting.

''Nice angle Y/N and also, are you and Heejin okay? I heard you guys broke up, what went wrong?'' Hyunho frowned a bit when I just shrugged my shoulders. He's oblivious that I am not in the mood to talk about something like that. I really don't want anything to slip out of my mouth unintentionally so I shrugged the question off and continued posing.

Thankfully, the photoshoot went well and just after I changed into comfortable clothes, I received a text message from Heejin.

Annoying Rabbit

1:17 pm
Annoying Rabbit
Hi! I hope you had a good sleep last night. How are you? I'm sure you did well with your photo shoot today! I love you~

Oh goodness, that made my stomach churn..did she just say she loves me!? OH MY GOODNESS..JEON HEEJIN SAID SHE LOVES ME!

Annoying Rabbit

1:18 pm
Me
I'm doing well Hee. I just finished and I'm just about to go back to my penthouse. I'll call you later alright? I have to give my cousin a call for a quick minute. I love you too Heejin...

I smiled to myself as my photographer suddenly approached me so I quickly hid my phone in my pocket.

''Why so smiley Mr. Kang? I could have sworn you just looked depressed during shooting. What happened?'' Typical nosy Hyunho, always wondering what's up. Well I'll tell you what's up: Jeon Heejin just said she loves me.

''Oh- Uh, my cousin said she's dropping off food later at my house,'' I scratched my nape, not knowing what else to say. I'm not the best at lying and I really don't want to expose myself and Heejin. It's been a week since the break up announcement was posted and they are still talking about it.

''Oh Minju? She's a good model, just like you. Tell her I said hi. Get along now Y/N, you did good today. See you!'' Hyunho bid goodbye as I prepared my stuff and went to the parking lot which is where I bumped into the one and only Han Juri. This is going to be awkward...

''Y/N? What are you doing here?'' Juri skipped over to where I was and did not act coy at all like she usually is around me. Umm?

''Oh hey, I just finished shooting. What are you doing here?'' I walked towards my car, ready to go home and make Minju order food for me because I am just too tired to do anything today, too much in my head as well.

''Just dropping off some stuff for Hyunho. You and Heejin actually broke up..? I thought it wasn't real because of what happened..'' The girl who is now beside me stopped walking as I did. Why do people keep bringing this up? It's not your life, not a big deal. Heejin and I are dating in secret in hopes of privacy.

''Uhh..yeah. We're still friends though...I have to go,'' Dashing out of the situation, I leaned back on the driver's seat, completely drained of energy. I really need Heejin right now...

I drove home with heavy eyes tempting to close at any moment. Crashing on my bed the moment I got home, I called Minju. ''MinMin, please get me food and come over. Bring Wonyoung and Yena with you. Eunbi and Hyewon as well please and thank you. Bye Pepe.''

I took a nap for approximately 30 minutes before hearing a doorbell so I woke up to open it without overlooking my appearance. It's just IZ*ONE anyways so I'll be fine. ''Hi, thanks for the food. Just set it down on the table. Hyewon, don't eat yet.''

''Why does your hair look like that Y/N?'' Wonyoung nitpicked my hair and laughed. What's wrong with my hair..?

''Yeah dude what's up with your hair? It looks like a flock of pigeons raided you," Yena quacked and messed up my hair even more. It's already a bird's nest so I won't scold her. She's just a mindless duck anyways.

''You two, stop it,'' Their leader, Eunbi, hushed the two from teasing me about my bed hair. I mean— what can I say? I look good either way if my hair is a complete mess..even when a flock of pigeons raid me. ''Anyways, Y/N why did you need to bring 5 of us instead of just Minju?''

''Well, I actually need you to give me advice Eunbi. I needed Minju to get me the food, and I told her to get Hyewon incase she finds out we ate food without her. Yena and Wonyoung are here to make fun of me once I spill everything,'' I took a deep breathe but released a laugh once I saw Hyewon poke the food on the table. ''Hyewon, take the chocolate in the fridge while waiting.''

''Thanks other Kang,'' The hungry girl sent me thumbs up before Eunbi ordered the girls and I to sit down so I could fully explain what's going on. ''Now speak before I shove this down your throat.''

''Okay so—um—don't freak out. I know Minju already told you Heejin and I weren't really dating in the first place but..we got back together,'' I took the chocolate that was about to fall from Hyewon's hand and bit a piece, amusement on my face with the 5 girls wide-opened mouths.

''You and Heejin what now?! Dude, you have to be careful. You and Heejin were attacked so much on twitter. What's going to happen when they find out you're secretly dating? Are you nuts?'' Yena tried to hit me with a pillow but a big thanks to my quick reflexes, I dodged it.

''Wow, I'd never think of Y/N as a romantic guy,'' Wonyoung flipped her hair and winked. Is she crazy?

''Jang Wonyoung, no,'' Eunbi scolded the maknae and proceeded to calm down the firing duck. Yena cares for me a lot and doesn't want me to get attacked and I understand her and appreciate her for that. The members of IZ*ONE are like my little sisters. My little annoying sisters and the same goes for Loona: annoying.

"I have a girlfriend, beanpole—" I teased and showed her a picture of Heejin and I cuddling. Photo credits to Chuu.

"Hey! I said I'm a model!"

''Cool. I'm married to food,'' Hyewon shrugs and continued eating, minding her own business. See? This is the reason why I love being around Hyewon. She won't care if there is food a few feet from her.

''Okay wait, Y/N, you called us here to deliver you and Hyewon food? And to just say you're dating Heejin again? That's it?'' With arched brows, Minju tapped her foot. Geez, impatient.

''No, I have another problem.''

''What is the problem? Kang?''

''I may or may not still have minor feelings for someone else...''